Re: Coronavirus/lockdown survival thread.

Man I really feel for those who work in the creative industries like Baz & Starbo. I have no idea what kind of financial support you are getting from the government, but if its anything like the UK it will be fuck all...sold down the river.

Let's get Dumb

Well my work is very negative, but I still have a lot of work to do and I still get paid.. The benefits of working in management for one of the biggest national theatre organizations I suppose, and, the benefit of having a permanent contract.
Baz is def in a much tougher spot.

// Floating away in a hole darker than yours //

Well it was not to bad lately with my new business in video streaming picking up quite nicely after months of struggling, doing streaming congresses (talkshow style) for some companies but then they closed the schools (with the main reason that everybody has to work at home if the children are at home as well!!) which made it virtually impossible for me to work from home with two children around. I'm really hoping they keep their word in reopening the schools next week again...

On the brighter side: I started to make some tunes again, not much just here and there... again if the schools open again I might finally have some free hours to release some steam....

So far my work has been sort of steady since the beginning of the Chinese virus pandemic. Working a lot less hours tho due to daycare for my kids being closed on and off. Hope these tedious lockdowns stop asap.

30 (edited by coae 2022-01-15 21:39:24)

Got my third vaccine shot (pfizer) yesterday (5 month since last) and got sick as f.
Did some hard manual labour after vaccination, maybe the combination wasn't so god.

coae wrote:

Got my third vaccine shot (pfizer) yesterday (5 month since last) and got sick as f.
Did some hard manual labour after vaccination, maybe the combination wasn't so god.

Hope you'll get better soon.

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:
coae wrote:

Hope you'll get better soon.

Thanks, that 'part' only lasted for about 12 hours, now its more of an mild cold. I didn't feel anything after vaccine one and two but this third one got me.

33 (edited by huxflux 2022-05-29 22:17:21)

Pandemic is over. Working from home from start and done my shots. So we went out first time with co-workers after 3 years. Some couldn't join since covid. Someone felt allright after covid. After that half of the workforce were sunk down by covid. Kinda funny, I see myself as party person so it has to happen when going out with work after 2 years of distance and rules to obey to avoid it.

It hasn't been to hard to survive it. I don't mind to be on my own. I don't mind not seeing people, as long I can connect to people over internet. I don't think much will change now after pandemic.