Topic: Di'jital & Kid Ginseng - Maestros on the 1200s

Hello fellow freaks,

Di'jital & Kid Ginseng - Maestros on the 1200s

The reviews are in!

"Humans and machines at their very best! If I was in the front row of this show - I wouldn't want it to end." - Money Mark (Beastie Boys, Mo' Wax Records)

"Oh man, I listened to it the other day, I enjoyed it!" - Detroit In Effect

"Kid Ginseng and Di'jital's Maestros on the 1200s had me in electro school with super dope, obscure tracks that left me wanting more..." - Questosahn aka DJ Quest (Bullet Proof Scratch Hamsters)

https://kraftjerkz.bandcamp.com/album/m … -the-1200s

Detroit Technobass pioneer, Di'jital and Tom Tom Club's turntablist, Kid Ginseng team-up for a 3rd official release: Maestros on the 1200s. A 60 minute electro club mixtape with some turntablist tricks! Each DJ takes 30 minutes per side to offer you their individual personality within the international electro scene. Kid Ginseng's side features many releases from his Kraftjerkz label and includes tracks by ALONZO, DJ Maaco, DJ Technician, The Remora, Speaking Parts, and his own productions. Di'jital's side is mysterious and features tracks from Detroit, LA, Germany and beyond, including some of his own custom works. The two DJ's met at Brooklyn's esteemed, Good Room club in 2018 and performed together in Bed Stuy later that year.

track list is printed on cassette J-card
Side B: Di'jital is on physical cassette tape-only!
ships October 28, 2022

hope you enjoy!

smile-r KG

we run tings. tings no run we.