1 (edited by deutschmark 2008-08-31 14:38:17)

Topic: [hertz025] Analoges Russland - Musik Aus Der Zukunft LP

Dear bots and bettes,
I'm proud to promote a new release from the mighty Hertz-Schrittmacher label (which is well known here through Es Kracht Im Gebalk mixes hahah). It's a compilation LP consisting entirely of russian bands (featuring N.E.M.O., ROBOTI, PRIVATE ENTERTAINMENT, KLAX and ELECTRODYNAMIQUE).

http://www.kernkrach.de/assets/images/analoges.gif

333 copies, 180 gr. vinyl, handmade sprayed cover, printed insert.
You can order it @ www.kernkrach.de right now, more shops to follow.

a1. N.E.M.O. - Mechanizaciya [ preview]
a2. ROBOTI - Robot-Sintezator
a3. PRIVATE ENTERTAINMENT - In The Woods
a4. KLAX - Vot Chelovek Stupil Na Mars
a5. ROBOTI - Co-Cain [ preview]
a6. PRIVATE ENTERTAINMENT - In Isolation

b1. ROBOTI - Apartment On The Moon
b2. N.E.M.O. - Hanz-Tanz
b3. ELECTRODYNAMIQUE - A Classical Rocktune [ preview]
b4. PRIVATE ENTERTAINMENT - Under The Mask [ preview]
b5. KLAX - Vremya Geroev [ preview]

P.S.
More to come: a long-awaited debut album (LP/CD) from Sonnenbrandt (in co-op with NLW & Anna Logue), 2 Hemden & 2 Hosen Vol.6 (7"), Hertzschnitt 100 7" series. Stay tuned!!

lärm macht spass!

Re: [hertz025] Analoges Russland - Musik Aus Der Zukunft LP

good news, i will definitely buy it. the cover artwork with hammer and sickle is very lame though...

deutschmark wrote:

More to come: a long-awaited debut album (LP/CD) from Sonnenbrandt,

for the correctness: Sonnenbrandt Debut LP/CD is a collaboration of ANNA LOGUE RECORDS, NLW & Hertz

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

captain duran wrote:
deutschmark wrote:

More to come: a long-awaited debut album (LP/CD) from Sonnenbrandt,

for the correctness: Sonnenbrandt Debut LP/CD is a collaboration of ANNA LOGUE RECORDS, NLW & Hertz

Aye aye, pedantic captain! smile
Just like supergroups with members from assorted cool bands this is gonna be a superrelease. smile

lärm macht spass!

you think so? wink   I`ll be at the boat party in HH (release event for Sonnenbrandt) in september.

I am not a pedant, but if there is something happen with annoncements for KKrach I`ll look twice. I remember the Captain Berlin was also a split release, but everybody was talking about this small label from Warendorf. There is still a pain in my heart... ( u know what I mean)

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

That release sounds very interresting!

Reality is just a simulation

Added tracklisting and samples...

lärm macht spass!

gadget wrote:

good news, i will definitely buy it. the cover artwork with hammer and sickle is very lame though...

great first post, you'll fit in well here

listening now

deutschmark wrote:

P.S.
More to come: a long-awaited debut album (LP/CD) from Sonnenbrandt (in co-op with NLW & Anna Logue), 2 Hemden & 2 Hosen Vol.6 (7"), Hertzschnitt 100 7" series. Stay tuned!!

I don

depress the repress

ramos wrote:
gadget wrote:

yeah that would be kind of the same thing to make a german minimal wave compilation with a swastika on it or something

They should have put some MIG25's on it or that M50, probably the coolest plane ever

http://www.aviation.ru/Mya/M-50.jpg

Mr. Satellite wrote:
deutschmark wrote:

P.S.

I don

lärm macht spass!

Interesting release ! I knew Roboti from myspace. How long is there Co-Cain track on that vinyl ?

The Co-Cain track is absolutely the same as on their album "Robot Met Robot", 2:48 long.

lärm macht spass!

deutschmark wrote:

The Co-Cain track is absolutely the same as on their album "Robot Met Robot", 2:48 long.

It

sounds great!

Squadra Smackos wrote:

yeah that would be kind of the same thing to make a german minimal wave compilation with a swastika on it or something

They should have put some MIG25's on it or that M50, probably the coolest plane ever

ditto. as i understand it, all the music on this lp is from the 2000's. so why not try something new? use of the soviet symbols is trite as hell

Some related news:

1. Hertzschnitt 100 Volume 1 out in a few days.

2. Visit www.myspace.com/annaloguerecords for preview of Sonnenbrandt's upcoming album (rd: 13.09.2008).

3. Private Entertainment's debut 7" out soon (end of september I suppose). Orders welcome. :-)

lärm macht spass!

this release is very nice! so i'm proud of my dear friends!
and i'm very happy that we finally have some songs of Roboti band on vinyl...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → [hertz025] Analoges Russland - Musik Aus Der Zukunft LP