Re: Out now: VENUS NOIR (Isolators, Nancy Fortune and more)

it looks very cheap. But it is all about the music... and the music is on top. the record deseves a cover, it is no techno thing. this is only a meaning..., my meaning.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Good money was paid for better sleeves and thick vinyl, nothing cheapo. Sorry, for printed cover was no money left. The initiator of this record needed 1 year to get the money together and the Venus Noir owner and the artists wanted the record finally out. Well, that is all that i will say about the financial part. Sure, it is not a techno project, but please accept the economical limits that some labels have to deal with sometimes. Amen smile

Reality is just a simulation

excellent release!

Hope you guys keep on enjoying it!
We ran out of copies last week, but they are still some around in some of the listed shops (first topic)

That's great news !!! cool

Yes smile What is also great and may interest you aratkilo: our "Resistor Unit 1" gone too smile

Great news x 2 !!! smile cool smile

played the 12" out this past monday night.  sounded anything but cheap. big_smile

-tp

I am with you big_smile   sound is very good.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

my fav track is the one from deutschmark. It is simple, but special. pretty cool.

discogs sales 

Woohoo Captain, I'm pretty embarassed. smile

lärm macht spass!

It's an ok release , i find it very half arsed when labels do digital release and only do mp3 and no lossless.

We can live with it when not everybody likes each detail how we make our stuff.
In general we co-operate a lot with our artists and respect their wishes and concerns.
It may be hard to get for you xebeche, but be aware that not every artist wants to sell masterfiles. if you want to call them half-arses for that decision, then do it.

great 12''. thee isolators track is the bomb, really love her voice. be in my box for a long time!

auton love wrote:

great 12''. thee isolators track is the bomb, really love her voice. be in my box for a long time!

definitely. beautiful synths too. this is one of the best tracks i have heard lately.

things can be simple and good - I saw the Isolators performing this half a year ago live and I was always wondering when they release.

Europa has burned, and will burn again

deadline at dawn is my favorite on this and the others rock aswell.