Topic: anyone else got a hangover?

one of my favourite topics from the past re-instated! its always nice to know im not the only one suffering...

Im still feeling a bit funny from the weekend... plenty of sambuca friday night, bed at 4, up at 6, dublin pub by 12, dopplerefekt by 7, tyrell / IG by 11, airport by 4, home by 12 and slept through to monday. had a few beers last night aswell though which surely doesnt help!

Re: anyone else got a hangover?

the weekend was wild i am as well still feeling off . drank the whole day on the 4th stayed up all through the 4th and drank through the 5th with no sleep or other beverages other than alcoholic. ran about 3 miles to home at 7 in the morning from a party and went to work rest of the weekend! hangovered robots unite!

3 (edited by zora 2008-07-08 11:05:45)

opened a bottle of champagne yesterday, that i kept for some special moment. and well, yesterday was special. sad like hell but special. though i didnt get round to drink much of it, cause i got a bad headache soon. still suffering from that headache.

edit. hey, just realized im a robot again. hell yeees!!!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

still got a little hangover from the weekend. ditto meshi's sambuca drinking (cheers for those wink ) as it was my birthday. had to pull a sickie yesterday as i couldn't get out of bed.

5 (edited by meschi 2008-07-08 11:41:07)

its all about gettin people blazin on their birthday wink

edit: I dont remember leaving though :whistle:

happy belated bday, jonny five!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

hehe thanks.

went from that party we played at on friday to an afterparty, then another, then got home just in time to go out to a tony allen concert on saturday night then went to discobloodbath in dalston after that. ouch.

jonny five wrote:

go out to a tony allen concert on saturday night

amasing man, good? I would imagine so!!

I was on this incredible fuck-uefa-fuck-this-zurich-like-culture-must-be-expensive-mentality-so-why-dont-we-occupie-a-football-stadium-party big_smile

so on sunday I was hung over and lame like a towel.
On monday the energy slowly came back till I found out, that I was a homless robot. so i decided to drink like a bum.
:-)

meschi wrote:
jonny five wrote:

go out to a tony allen concert on saturday night

amasing man, good? I would imagine so!!

yeah it was really cool. it was an honest jon's label showcase, with loads of artists from the label on stage at the same time - including Tony Allen, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, Candi Staton, Lobi Traor

jonny five wrote:

yeah it was really cool. it was an honest jon's label showcase, with loads of artists from the label on stage at the same time - including Tony Allen, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, Candi Staton, Lobi Traor

Huge Hangover today.........ZombieMaschine Modus Activated

Cosmo - you another Zurich robot? We should get more robot action going there. I heard the stadium party was a blast...

Worse, I got the flu and at work with no sleep thanks to fever

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

Went Tubing down the Delaware River yesterday with a bottle of Jack Daniels and some follow robots, woke up sunburnt and very cloudy.

Motorfunker Radio Mixes
     Analysis - Synthesis
              "Obey"

Still feeling sore after last Friday. Was out with 24-25 year olds, man they can drink and be fresh the day after. When 32 is much more rougher. Booze on afterparties, thats a no no.

17 (edited by Der Haack 2008-07-09 10:31:58)

I feel a really big hangover comming on sunday ...

Saturday we have our annual big outdoor BBQ over at a friends' house.
We invite everyone we know, always rent a BIG soundsystem & play records all night long because there aren't any neighbours there...

The cops show up every year but the complaints usually come someone who lives 5 Km away.... cool
And everybody usually sleeps over so nobody has to drive
expectations skyhigh smile

"Heaven's in the backseat of my Cadillac"

Cray wrote:

Still feeling sore after last Friday. Was out with 24-25 year olds, man they can drink and be fresh the day after. When 32 is much more rougher. Booze on afterparties, thats a no no.

Wait till you hit 38, it gets to the stage where you only start to feel normal again on a wednesday then thursday you are out ordering another round

keep hackney crap

MAJOR!!!!! DING DONG....

finally feeling better.

maurits wrote:

Cosmo - you another Zurich robot? We should get more robot action going there. I heard the stadium party was a blast...

Sali Maurits
Yes this was really the place to be. Definatly something to support. There was space for every one who normally gets pushed out of this rich bitch everything has to be clean and quiet city.  Very peacefull. Didn't see any Robots though. I have no Idea if there are that many from here.

As i'm probably too hungover tomorrow to post i'll do it now already. Finally finished my Msc. thesis ! Jee smile

Cosmo wrote:
maurits wrote:

Sali Maurits
Yes this was really the place to be. Definatly something to support. There was space for every one who normally gets pushed out of this rich bitch everything has to be clean and quiet city.  Very peacefull. Didn't see any Robots though. I have no Idea if there are that many from here.

been there, two nights of absinth drunkenness, hangover lasted till tuesday morning.
Crazy place, bad drinks (who cares if you can bring your own wink) and incredibly good organization for such an event, was really cool as you say

off the grog til the weekend.

@ Meschi..those sambuccas hit the spot Friday wink

Der Haack wrote:

I feel a really big hangover comming on sunday ...

Saturday we have our annual big outdoor BBQ over at a friends' house.
We invite everyone we know, always rent a BIG soundsystem & play records all night long because there aren't any neighbours there...

The cops show up every year but the complaints usually come someone who lives 5 Km away.... cool
And everybody usually sleeps over so nobody has to drive
expectations skyhigh smile

sounds like a killer party.

Motorfunker Radio Mixes
     Analysis - Synthesis
              "Obey"

Pages 1 2 3 28 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → anyone else got a hangover?