1 (edited by Sander 2008-07-27 21:34:06)

Topic: Globaldarkness website refreshed!

Freshly new layout and features.  Also the forum had a metamorphose.

And the old name is back in the front.

http://www.globaldarkness.com

Re: Globaldarkness website refreshed!

good!

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

the forum layout is still horrible. 10.000 different texts and other standard crap, one way too big pic in peoples sig file and 1 line of unfindable text that is actually the posted message..

but better than the one before, rude.

I liked the old forum most, in creme coloured background + blue text. or was it black? times are changing...

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

5 (edited by Sander 2008-07-28 08:51:29)

rude66 wrote:

the forum layout is still horrible. 10.000 different texts and other standard crap, one way too big pic in peoples sig file and 1 line of unfindable text that is actually the posted message..

I can read it all fine, I only don't like the big signature pictures some people have.

btw, did you receive the magazine?

for the birds wink

Don't forget to check the site often for interesting and funny articles.

Latest articles:

- The first in a series of guest posts by Guy Tavares deals with the illusion of originality and the myth of perfection

i'm loving the articles...

I hope the Bunker release list get updated sometimes, meanwhile i have to check Discogs smile

Reality is just a simulation

rude66 wrote:

I agree, the forum still isn't pleasant to read with the black/grey noisey lay-out...

TB or not TB

11 (edited by Brian Chinetti 2008-09-24 13:34:19)

rude66 wrote:

There has been talk about that some time ago and without much ado we agreed we couldn't be bothered to even consider acting as if we care.

12 (edited by Sander 2008-09-24 14:20:29)

The forum is fine. Only big moving signature images suck, but a right click block image is the solution.

13 (edited by Scarface 2008-09-24 15:13:45)

Made a step from the GD-forum to the CBS-forum years ago because it was getting so quiet at GD. Is this still the case?
The layout is somewhat nicer than the previous I think though I much prefer how it looked like in the beginning. Well things don't always change for the best... I'll go and have a look to see how it's like there now.

"Are you loving?"

Sander wrote:

Don't forget to check the site often for interesting and funny articles.

Latest articles:

- The first in a series of guest posts by Guy Tavares deals with the illusion of originality and the myth of perfection

"Are you loving?"

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Globaldarkness website refreshed!