1 (edited by San 2008-09-14 04:30:20)

Topic: Ebondazzar - Peak

I met the ex partner of the producer from Peak on the weekend. They did this album Ebondazzar and a track on a release with Tangerine Dream and Klaus Schulze in '85. Does anyone know anything more about them? She was a really interesting woman and we talked for a long time. I think she has the master copy of the album...

http://www.discogs.com/release/955500

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

2 (edited by black shape 2008-09-14 08:12:07)

Re: Ebondazzar - Peak

what was her name? Not that Koek lady?
one of the producers on Ebondazzar did something on Drawing Restraint 9 btw which you posted in the art thread san.

I didn't realise! Her name is Jennifer, I don't know her surname. She gave me her number and sent me a text with all the info for me to look them up. She's a film maker I think and did something with the recording recently, that's why she has the master. I was a little drunk when we met.

there's a local pressing of this(cant find it atm)
some Adelaide label i think, the one on discogs is german.
it's allright, nothing to get too excited about imo
& theres other choices from that era cosmic synthrock scene in oz, to hunt 4

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

saw them live back in the eighties i think in adelaide

@e,r: Thanks for the tip - I'm more interested in them in terms of sound design stuff anyway.

@Yoyodyne: What were they like?

pretty sure when i saw them they were a duo?? really enjoyed it! i can't remember where it was tho.. come to mention it I can't remember a great deal about it at all - i think we are looking at 85 or 86 here?? sorry!

sold my lp a while ago wasnt feelin it..