Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

Never liked gemm that much, it kinda sucks. It was good for finding records for a while. After I found something I always tried to work it out with the seller directly to avoid paying through gemm. Lately I rarely use gemm anymore for searching records.

"Are you loving?"

27 (edited by captain duran 2008-09-06 13:33:16)

####

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

ITALOMASTER wrote:
ITALOMASTER wrote:

What do I do when a "customer" (ebay + other stuff), who is a well known and respected robot here, does not pay and take the records for 3 or 4 months, and  he entirely stopped the (normal and friendly) correspondence? Open a new topic (by the way, this robot is alive cause he's posting here several times a week)?

Noctambulo, it's a pity you force me to post this here, but PLEASE get back to me on our deal (which last for nearly 4 months in the meantime). In the last two weeks again I tried to contact you for numerous times, but no reply, again.
I can only stress again that I am heavily irritated that we robots treat each other that way!

Some weeks after I wrote that I gave NOCTAMBULO a sudden phone call, and after he did not know what to say he excused himself for being so "special". He promised to finalize the deal now and send me the money, accompanied by 10 excuses.
You might imagine that I am still waiting for a message although I see him posting here on the board. In Germany we say "Das ist wirklich das allerletzte".
Thanks for being so fair and trustworthy, NOCTAMBULO!

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

yes, I was curious about it... not much of a good history on discogs though. you seem not the first one

Does anybody know phonovison ?

sent him my a

Frisbee is my passion

Anyone who sells trance and minimal is a bad seller.

thanks a lot sander for your super information

Frisbee is my passion

Your welcome!

lol

No somo Roberto Succo

wouarf !!!

36 (edited by Scarface 2008-10-07 17:48:51)

edit: no need to complain anymore. Record arrived: all is well that ends well...

"Are you loving?"

Never heard of them but I see that list, those prices are insane...Doris Norton Artificial Intelligence for 150 euros??? Gleizzeit 7" for 180 euros??? 350 euros for Clogsontronics Wassenaarse slag LP haha WTF? Volgens mij staan die nog gewoon bij de platenboef hier

Yes, the prices are insane... I guess it's all about "being in the right place at the right time" for some records...

When this doesn't happen "money" can buy you a ticket to "being in the right place at the right time". It's a way of getting things done (that sellers like this take advantage of) and even this is unsure as in my friend's case.

"Are you loving?"

39 (edited by Squadra Smackos 2008-10-07 00:44:58)

Somehow its really weird this whole minimal wave collecting business

There was also a minimal wave industrial whatever you want to call it scene in Monster / Westland (south of The Hague)...but they haven't discovered that yet wink

edit: tried to find a nice picture of Monster but could only find a nice ene of Ter Heide which is basicly the same...uhmm back in the days there were a lot more higher hills...almost mountains south of The Hague apperently...cool...

http://www.waizfisz.nl/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/terheijde.jpg

40 (edited by hysteric 2008-10-09 06:35:40)

sL wrote:

Does anybody know phonovison ?

sent him my a

ITALOMASTER wrote:

Thanks for being so fair and trustworthy, NOCTAMBULO!

After all these troubles payment received.

ITALOMASTER  /  www.discotrax.de

Pack my case
Leave behind this human race

Scarface wrote:

Anyone knows REMEMBER_OF_PAST ?

A friend a mine has payed for one of his record$$$ but hasnt received anything after waiting a long while now...and things have become very quiet since then.... Anyone here who has experience with this seller or knows ways (other than mail) to contact him?

Your help is much appreciated!

this guy is usually very friendly (crazy collector). I know him already before I had internet but I lost contact since a while. He is on myspace with the same name and he is from France. His name is Herve Hue.
his myspace site

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

43 (edited by Scarface 2008-10-07 17:48:38)

@hysteric & captain duran
Thanks for your info, I will pass it through!

Edit: no need to complain anymore! Record arrived: all is well that ends well...

"Are you loving?"

44 (edited by Scarface 2008-10-07 20:57:20)

Squadra Smackos wrote:

Somehow its really weird this whole minimal wave collecting business

There was also a minimal wave industrial whatever you want to call it scene in Monster / Westland (south of The Hague)...but they haven't discovered that yet wink

Maybe they have now (by reading this)!

Squadra Smackos wrote:

edit: tried to find a nice picture of Monster but could only find a nice ene of Ter Heide which is basicly the same...uhmm back in the days there were a lot more higher hills...almost mountains south of The Hague apperently...cool...

http://www.waizfisz.nl/wp-content/uploa … heijde.jpg

Are those childhood memories? If so, than you were small and the hills are still the same. They only look bigger smile But a industrial wave scene in Monster/Westland, wow! You can name some groups? I grew up in a village at the edge of the Westland, Den Hoorn. I've driven a few times through this village and I remember eating a "kroket" on the beach there a few years back. I know some people who live there too but I recon they don't know anything about that scene.

"Are you loving?"

They just look very big on that picture, actually I have never been there (as far as I can remember) strange because its so close...

I think one of the bands name was A.Lien or something, they released at least a record with a portrait picture of a women (like 20s or 30s style) on it....dunno what the title of the record was something like "victory".

It wasn't that good as far as I remember.

hysteric:  Back on wax/synthdecade... he was a regular guy at the old forum? Always had stuff to trade, even made the il disc shirts i think. How could he suddenly have turned like that? Unless someone misused his name

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

^ He misused his own name (and other peoples' names) hmm

since june 26
that im waiting for PANAMA RECORDS 002
sad

made the transfer..everything was going smoothly
but
after july 17 no more news,,
heres the sellers name + mail

Andrew Horn
juno-60@t-online.de

anyone knows him?

captain duran wrote:
Scarface wrote:

Anyone knows REMEMBER_OF_PAST ?

A friend a mine has payed for one of his record$$$ but hasnt received anything after waiting a long while now...and things have become very quiet since then.... Anyone here who has experience with this seller or knows ways (other than mail) to contact him?

Your help is much appreciated!

this guy is usually very friendly (crazy collector). I know him already before I had internet but I lost contact since a while. He is on myspace with the same name and he is from France. His name is Herve Hue.
his myspace site

About this threat:

I believe I was a little way too paranoid.
After a Long wait I received the record In great shape very well packed and also a free gift (another rare 12").
This guy 'Herve' from REMEMBER OF THE PAST is FOR Sure a very reliable and trustwordy person.
I owe him a mighty huge big appology.

Yes, I agree with capt. Duran He's a very friendly guy and like all of us a crazy collector.

Respect to Herve Hue.

Kind regards,

PHAEAX

The world is Fluffy!

Yes!!!! I'm on new medication!

Javenger_Dourado wrote:

since june 26
that im waiting for PANAMA RECORDS 002
sad

made the transfer..everything was going smoothly
but
after july 17 no more news,,
heres the sellers name + mail

Andrew Horn
juno-60@t-online.de

anyone knows him?

yep i know him, he tried to rip me too.
i've paid for records and then no more contact
i opened a dispute on paypal and suddenly he could speak again.
saying that the parcel got lost and he was on holiday with his kid.. yeah yeah i'm not stupid
he would sent me his org copies because the ones "that got lost" were
double copies, yeah right..
he made pictures from the "second" parcel "to prove he did sent them this time.

@ javenger if you paid with paypal open a dispute.. that will scare him off
and you will get your item
that's the only way i think
I LOVE PAYPAL smile

Vlam Aan

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 11 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Trade / Sell → Report bad sellers on internet.