Re: Berlin

the audio in on the libauerstra

the mystery of space, communicate,walking in the neon

im sorry i couldnt be there ....

next time we can meet easily if im in town and hook up ...

always good to meet robots on this lonely planet, feel like wall-e a bit ...

cheers c:

In Berlin since this early morning (damn ryanair) with my ladyfriend... Done some walking around, some beer, some Hard Wax. DJ Pete at the shop recommends Weekend tonight for good electro...anybody can recommend anything?

We will be around till Sunday, and wouldnt mind catching up with some berliner robot! big_smile

I think there is no interesting `electro`party this weekend. But tomorrow is [url=http://www.bundesregierung.de/Webs/Breg/DE/Bundesregierung/TagderoffenenTuer/tag-der-offenen-tuer.html]"Tag Der Offen T

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

55 (edited by cimabot 2008-08-22 10:03:44)

captain duran wrote:

I think there is no interesting `electro`party this weekend. But tomorrow is [url=http://www.bundesregierung.de/Webs/Breg/DE/Bundesregierung/TagderoffenenTuer/tag-der-offenen-tuer.html]"Tag Der Offen T

cimabot wrote:

How rubbish it was! Great location and view, up on the 15th floor of a building next to the tv tower, but the music... :0

lol lol lol   welcome to Berlin lol

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

ha ha ha

that place gives me the creeps.  i just imagine myself a piece of blackened coal if a fire should break out in there.  all those people trying to get down to the ground in one elevator.!  yikes

Uh

well weekend ....

is what it is .....

heared those guys wanna open a new club, rather small for deep house & disco ...

arrrrgh .....

please leave the underground disco alone, its mancuso, not travolta that we refer to ....

still in town ?

cheers c.

Any Parties this weekend in berlin???????    big_smile

yoU...............................................................................................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

not so much cool parties this weekend... (but dozens of minimal techno events):

12-09
Berghain 23:59 Uhr
Berghain Warp Pr

discogs sales 

roll  Thank you I think Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

big_smile big_smile

yoU...............................................................................................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

62 (edited by Caltrop 2008-09-23 16:18:45)

jonny five wrote:

Franz & Josef Scheiben - Kastanienallee 48, Prenzlauer Berg (Good selection of used dance 12"s. Knowledgeable variety of other styles too

I really HATE this ***king guy. Always the same. Not worth to go there. Better check out Melting Point on the other side of the street (loads of disco classics...).

discogs sales 

Few of us heading over in Nov. From 13 - 17. If anyone knows of any parties during these dates please let me know. Cheers

sunday brunch ---->

11-16-2008 DJ Keen K (Starcluster) + Tg @ FABISCH BAR
das drehmoment presents DJ Set Keen K aka Divider/Starcluster (das drehmoment records / Aube Records) at new bar fabisch, rosenthaler platz, berlin -- start 12:00 - 17:00

about parties I have to check again and will let you know...

discogs sales 

cheers !

67 (edited by cheers c. 2008-10-08 19:41:39)

andaaa, you have picked a great weekend ....

we are planning somethin nu with somebody you all know way too well on friday 14th ....

then saturday beppe loda plays at scala

so you better get your protein shakes ready ...

recordwise, make sure that you also visit the store in niederbarnimstr. ( used to be called plattenbau ) ...

they got really crazy prog stuff, loads of disco and some really really good stuff in the back between psyche folk and eastern european rock . my latest pick there : supersempfffft LP for 35

and duran, dont snob my man UWE, he is the moodiest guy on the planet, but hey, he keeps the fleahmarket dealers alive. they get a hardon when they see him coming and without him some fair bit of that culture would be gone.

also i picked up there this year : brain bennett - voyage LP / universal energy LP / mamma gamma 12" and so on ...

right now he got a funk machine 12" for 5 and some more disco, check the "new arrivals 12" maxi" box , then leave ...

cheers c.

cheers c. wrote:

andaaa, you have picked a great weekend ....

we are planning somethin nu with somebody you all know way too well on friday 14th ....

Oooohhh tell us, I don't know if I can handle the suspense! Also, I don't know if I should get an earlier flight on Friday than the one I was planning...

anybody got info on parties in Berlin on 24/25 october? Thanks!

so Uwe is neither Franz nor Josef?

@ Caltrop - no, he`s just the owner of the shop. And I don`t care what chris says and what records he found there, Uwe is still an asshole.

@ adjef - no idea, I will let you know then.

but this could be interesting for sure: November

discogs sales 

hehehe, uwe has his "policies" which i also think are crap. like he hates it when people listen to 250 records and dont buy a single one. but hey i just think you turn a little weirdo if your too much in those recordstores as a job.

asshole or not, it really used to be better, he used to have some good IC or sky records almost all the time.

where you can listen to records to at F&J? Never did it? There is only one player for their own Beschallung I thought.
Hey, and last time I was only lucky he said `no word` (I bought 3 records btw)

discogs sales 

im his little favourite i guess, he always shows me some stuff he just got ....

there is a very unergonomic listeningstation in the back ...

cheers c.

Du kleiner Schleimer wink Dir versohl ich den Hintern! hehehehe

discogs sales 

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 10 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Travel → Berlin

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB