Re: Forum Needs You

Addicts is back, go be addicted

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

first of all I need my title back. where can i apply?

Look for it and you shall find

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

surely you mean here:

http://www.heckrec.net/img/where_the_fuck_is_the_user_title.png

Nice try, but not it, go here: http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=107

stupid me. thanks for pointing me there. i so feel like a n00bot now...

couldn't someone just turn the appropriate PunBB option on for everybody to change the title to their liking?

JamesTRubotnik wrote:

couldn't someone just turn the appropriate PunBB option on for everybody to change the title to their liking?

robot titles are somehow less significant without proper robot peer review ;-)

maurits wrote:
JamesTRubotnik wrote:

robot titles are somehow less significant without proper robot peer review ;-)

I agree. I liked that there was a slight restriction for consistency.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

or at least a select l337 group of robots that meet certain criteria or pay their way in?

No fashion forum?

Fashion is out of fashion

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

What a pity.

BMX wrote:

There will always be Depeche Mode though. That's beyond fashion!

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Communicator wrote:
BMX wrote:

There will always be Depeche Mode though. That's beyond fashion!

and beyond taste

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

Trinity : A deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix...it happens when they change something

Off Topic (but didn't know where to post) ...The banner is great!

I think it would be useful to have some kinda page that shows who is from where.
so you can contact people about bookings and parties and where to go...

i still want it to be real real real.

Jeff, you can tell is where you are from on your profile page! Just click on 'profile' on top of the forum page and you'll get there.

sfire wrote:

I think it would be useful to have some kinda page that shows who is from where.
so you can contact people about bookings and parties and where to go...

Hey Jeffrey ... yeah the Lost section was pretty well structured for that. Not sure about bookings though ... I always thought that was a sort of arcane world of secret handshakes and networks. I guess Bookings for me is too business-like, too (dare I say it) career-sounding. Sorry

baz wrote:

Is it possible to make a separate "Radioshow" section under music as well? In this the people who want to continue their show could post new shows every week for download or something like that....

That is be a mighty fine idea. It would be a damn shame if all shows would disappear (looking forward to the next instalment of the Astro Unicorn shows... oohwee love 'em)

In de disco draait de deejay
De hele nacht discomuziek
Waardoor er in de harten van het publiek
Een verlangen ontstaat naar sex en romantiek

thanks for this!

Erm, I didn't know where else to put this and I know it may sound silly and it's hardly anything worth mentioning, but the forum doesn't load right on Opera Mini or Opera Mobile 9.5 in 'desktop' mode. I thought I'd mention it, cause I like to keep up even when I'm traveling. I have no problems loading other pages so I thought you might wanna know...

I know it cuts of some parts of the left+right parts on resolutions smaller then 1024x768pixels.
workin' on it.

Thank You Very Much! smile

Thanks Stentec. I felt a bit awkward mentioning it. It's nice to know you already noticed it, also because it makes me feel less of a nerd; browsing forums in lonely hotel rooms at 6 a.m. ...  big_smile