Re: Out Now: Various 2LP R

Ok what i can tell you from the Keen K myspace is that the track that is labeled wrong "Kalson - Pulsar II" is actually what his myspace says Jusqu`

captain duran wrote:

I`m a little bit confused now. these tracks should be the exclusive tracks:

for now only these
EXCLUSIVE RELEASES exist!

BEATPORT EDITION
Kalson - Pulsar II (Extended Version)

ITUNES EDITION
S

seems like my digital distributor made a mistake.

the exclusice track on beatport is not kalson. you are right with starcluster.

i told finetunes to change it immediately.
i apologize.

Dr. Killiecrankie wrote:
captain duran wrote:

I`m a little bit confused now. these tracks should be the exclusive tracks:

for now only these
EXCLUSIVE RELEASES exist!

BEATPORT EDITION
Kalson - Pulsar II (Extended Version)

ITUNES EDITION
S

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

What happens to the other exclusives mentioned here before? Juno will have them ?

they will be uploaded later i think. Dr.Killiecrankie said something like that. Me also thought it is alrady for sale, but there are only two tracks of the bonus available right now.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Today: das drehmoment special @ Radio Blau Leipzig - Stream or Frequenzy

in the Studio: Dr. Killiecrankie wink

discogs sales 

. kalson, makinaG, dreamD and gregP sound splendid...yummy ! ! !

b t w BeatPort hasn't fixed anything.

I don`t get it. our Distribution has uploaded everything new (again) last week. Beatport still has the wrong tracks, sorry - we try our best. Will keep you informed as well. thank you for your patience.

discogs sales 

It was a welcomed mistake by me , since that mix wasn't going to be available until much later...

The Syn track is fabulous. Great stuff.

Bleep43 wrote:

it's a nice track that feels so out of place on this comp, thought it's Kastrierte Philosophen at first
sort of reminds me of the Sexbeat track off that Batcave compilation, bet you they would mix nicely,
too popy for me anyhow, i'll go with the Transactive Nightzone track as my fav here nice&speedy smile

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

Bleep43 wrote:

thank you. I see it the same way, opposite to Cpt. D  wink

xebeche wrote:

b t w BeatPort hasn't fixed anything.

finetunes informed itunes and beatport already, but it could last more than 14days until they will get it fixed....
a shame.... for only one song....

I'm really enjoying this comp - fantastic work. A couple of tracks weren't to my liking, but there are some real killers on there. The Polygamy Boys track is great - perhaps the most club-orientated song on the comp, but it's got a great atmosphere.

thanks for the review, bleeb43 !!

discogs sales 

yes thank you toby! i have send you an email a second ago wink

44 (edited by captain duran 2008-09-11 18:52:58)

here is another one on igloomag and at vice germany

cheers.

discogs sales 

Gotta get this 4 this track Dj Gio MC-505 - Intellivision, just heard it on a mix havent heard the rest but Kalson, Direct Control looking good...

I really like Replicant - Forbidden. I sing it out loud in the car

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → Out Now: Various 2LP R