Re: 24-10-2008 - Creme Organization & Bunker Records | Stubnitz

Brait wrote:

Can't make it tonight.

Still sick at home with a bad fever sad

no luck - I gave super c vitamin dose during 1 week to my girlfriend against that!

Been on vitamin C for a week as well, didn't work for me though....

Anyways have fun tonight!

You gotta eat spinach+lentel+sellery+tomato+onion+garlic soup

Almost ready to go! Ankers los .. en gaan!

Sogar die gr

Ben later.

how did you like it?

let's make some future history...

Squadra Smackos wrote:

You gotta eat spinach+lentel+sellery+tomato+onion+garlic soup

lol

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Did Alexander play Obsession for the disco freaks ?

No somo Roberto Succo

Very good night!!! Crowded place (sold out), lots of familiar peepz around and a good atmosphere. Legowelt, TLR & Ultradyne (heavy stuff!) were my personal highlights for this one. Alleen dat gek*t met die statiegeldbekers schoot niet echt op ..

Sogar die gr

big ups for mr TLR's great set. Great night all in all!

rimini wrote:

Ferries and planes booked  all the fratelli ready for this!

Hopefully see meet up with some robots!

Very excited!

minus 1 sad

Alexander -wish he was my dad- Robotnick and TLR rocked the night, but no rostocker beer for me ever again...

It was cool!

BUt, Did Alexander play Obsession for the disco freaks ?

No somo Roberto Succo

We drove 3 hours all the way from Belgium to get to a sold out venue. Nobody behind the register knows any of the artists nor someone of the organisation, really sad. I remember a time when bunker was anti-ade and you had no problem getting in. I was so pissed we immediatly drove back home, that's 6 hours wasted!

this is shit. sold out?

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

92 (edited by Sander 2008-10-25 22:39:35)

J4DR4N wrote:

We drove 3 hours all the way from Belgium to get to a sold out venue. Nobody behind the register knows any of the artists nor someone of the organisation, really sad. I remember a time when bunker was anti-ade and you had no problem getting in. I was so pissed we immediatly drove back home, that's 6 hours wasted!

That is fucked up! Well it was way too busy and I did not really like the party. This was not a bunker party! Too much electronation gehalte. Boring! But the ship is nice.

lucio robo wrote:

yes  he did   it was one of his last tracks.   alexander is so cool it was a pleasure to meet him

J4DR4N wrote:

I am very sorry about this. They told us they had kept 100 tickets to be sold at the door. Was it you that called me? If so I am very sorry I didn't have a gsm reception on that boat.

David Vunk wrote:
lucio robo wrote:

yes  he did   it was one of his last tracks.   alexander is so cool it was a pleasure to meet him

Thx for answer David Vunkos

No somo Roberto Succo

We've just arrived back today, 14 hours of the ferry/floating ghetto! The journey getting there was horrendous!! One of our guys was sick 7 times!!

The night was very very good music top notch!

Was kinda of too busy, alot of people not dancing!!!! I remember asking someone to move off the dance floor cos we didn't have room to dance! Didn't really mind this too much because the music was so so good!!!

Brian and Danny's sets were amazing, TLR's set was also fantastic (a belter!)! When 'sighting in the abyss' came on I nearly wet myself!!! The most fun I've had in eons!!!!!

Nice to meet all the Creme guys as well!

@J4DR4N:

well, maybe it isn't too smart to drive all that way from another country without knowing before if you'd get in.. the stubnitz isn't that big, and if you look at the line-up and remember the ADE also attracts a huge amount of visitors, you can pretty much expect it to be sold out..
i don't know what time you remember, but i remember playing on that ship 10 years ago on a sold out party. i remember doing boem tsjak parties that sold out at ADE events.. so it's nothing new.
i can understand you're pissed off at driving all that time for nothing, but please don't try to imply it's because it's too commercial or anything.. that's just plain silly.

rude66 wrote:

@J4DR4N:

well, maybe it isn't too smart to drive all that way from another country without knowing before if you'd get in.. the stubnitz isn't that big, and if you look at the line-up and remember the ADE also attracts a huge amount of visitors, you can pretty much expect it to be sold out..
i don't know what time you remember, but i remember playing on that ship 10 years ago on a sold out party. i remember doing boem tsjak parties that sold out at ADE events.. so it's nothing new.
i can understand you're pissed off at driving all that time for nothing, but please don't try to imply it's because it's too commercial or anything.. that's just plain silly.

ff naschoppen Ruud?

TB or not TB

Hee J4DR4N you did not miss much!

Sander wrote:

Hee J4DR4N you did not miss much!

How can you say that, you were hardly inside all evening big_smile