Topic: Scariest moments lived by you

my Ipod was so close to kill me once...in my way to the lodge, i have to cross the train rail...volume raised up, liftin' my bicycle to cross the rail....the conductor played the horn really long so i can change the track...uhh...
( my heart was beatin' never like that )
http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/files/images/train-tracks-maine.jpg

Re: Scariest moments lived by you

I once went to a Thai Police station.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

An engine blew up on the 747 I was on just as it powered up at the start of the runway - that was fun.

You're Fucking Out, I'm Fucking In

when i was in college there was a place called the "hell house" about 30 min from school, deep in the woods. it used to be this all girl catholic school that caught fire years ago and sat at the top of a steep hill where the abandoned shell of the building crested the tree line. looked creepy as shit and you had to hike to get to it due to the road being closed. there were rumors around school of satanic happenings going on there and the legendary "hell hounds" that guarded the place.

so me and some friends decided to venture to it and waited till about 11pm so no cops would bother us. we parked and hiked up through the woods and got to the abandoned building, it was one of those really nice clear nights with an almost full moon. we laughed about psyching ourselves out the whole hike up and lit cigarettes and proceeded to chill. my friend matt wandered off to explore and is gone a few minutes before he races by us at top speed yelling "oh shit run!" and before i know it, two huge fucking rotweilers are on my ass barking their heads off. thankfully they were perimeter dogs so they weren't trained to actually attack but just scare off intruders. but in general, being chased by two massive dogs is pretty fuck'n scary AND the place lived up to the legend.

http://www.lostdestinations.com/hellhous/side.jpg

worship the potentiometer.

so there's your hell hounds

lol great story

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

my father dove me up from the river when i was a baby

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

http://www.gamingmmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/twilight.jpg

9 (edited by Dez 2008-10-31 17:14:16)

I may have a scary story to tell you guys November 5th

hopefully not

Dez wrote:

I may have a scary story to tell you guys November 5th

we all were affected

hopefully not

A creepy story..... (not the scariest moment in my life)

http://www.nada.kth.se/~johannes/inline/pics/zandvoort.jpg

When I was like 14 years old I was working every weekend in a skatepark in Zandvoort.
The place was really amazing as it was an old Dolphirama. In the old bassins 3 skatepools were build that were connected to each other and the rest of the groundfloor was filled with all different kind of ramps, rails, funboxes and quiterpipes.
THE place to be for a young skater.... So every weekend me and my friends were hanging out there and staying the night over sleeping anywere in the skatepark.
In general the place was creepy. It was moisty and dark. The building was old and you've really always had the feeling someone was watching you... Ofcourse Nobody cared because we were too drunk and stoned to give a shit. But then I heard from the owner that she heard weird noises a lot and that a guy, who had lived there for a few months, also became quite paranoia and heard knocking on the door of the appartment that was in the skatepark when there was nobody around but himself.
After I heard this I told me friends and we started to notice some odd things too (maybe imagination, dunno). Still it didnt feel nice to be there. The amtmosphere in general was bad.
I asked the owner about the weird stuff going on and what caused it? She told me about the history of the building and told me that some girl was murdered and cut into pieces... And that after that some occult satanist group did weird sessions there.  It all sounded a bit too much scarymovie but why would she lie? Then she told me about some paintings in the building that were supposed to be made by that occult group...
I've never had seen them while I was working there for like 2 years or so. She told me that they were in the old machine room (a big room under the pools with a big pumpsystem inside).
Me and my friends cleared the blocked stairs to go and have look there and we saw a very horrorfying image on the wall with signs on it that we could not understand? Obviously someone tried to paint it over but it was still very good visible. We went back upstairs a.s.a.p.
Later I asked my boss about the painting and she told me that they've tried many times to paint it over but that it became visible after a while.

bohohooooo...

sure i wrote this on the cbs once...underwent an interrogation and full baggage search (tearing shit apart, chemical solutions in bags & on clothing etc) in a Cuban airport. Was a bit worried that there might have been a speck of weed or something in an old jeans pocket or something...happily avoided the strip search, so glad that I speak Spanish...had it been Thailand in LeoSlayer's case I'd have been shitting a brick.

really HOT moments...

Tottieheid wrote:

sure i wrote this on the cbs once...underwent an interrogation and full baggage search (tearing shit apart, chemical solutions in bags & on clothing etc) in a Cuban airport. Was a bit worried that there might have been a speck of weed or something in an old jeans pocket or something...happily avoided the strip search, so glad that I speak Spanish...had it been Thailand in LeoSlayer's case I'd have been shitting a brick.

Tottieheid wrote:

I got searched three times in Bangkok airport. My girlfreind had left the day before as we had seperate tickets. That night I got a crazy fever walls moving seeing shadows coming up from the floor. I had to go to the airport first thign was sweeting like a beast. Fell out the taxi staggered into the check in, got searched before check in. Made to to the desk put my bags up got searched again. Finally made it to departure lounge got pulled aside before boarding and had to drop my shorts and then collapsed luckily one of the security spoke English took my temperature and sorted me out because I was totally freaking out. Got home and found I had contracted a tropical infection after wokring in the tsunami zone.

ohhh shit that reminds in Thailand I saw spirits ans shadows outside when working as a volunteer in the resports affected by the tsunami. Lots of volunteers saw simlar things green mists, shadows coming up from the floor and moving. People who hadnt even been there when the Tsunami struck were having night terrors.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

15 (edited by Tottieheid 2008-10-31 18:42:09)

^woah, that airport trauma sounds horrible; your immune system's turning itself inside-out and into the bargain you're getting incessantly set-upon by thai officials...think i'd have really lost the plot by the last search.

@fantomas: definitely; that split second of tight-chested fear, when they pulled out a pair of jeans and went right into the corner of the pockets with this chemical-drip thing...brief visions of a televised show trial and a stretch in a cuban prison, man...earlier that year I had a snifferdog jump on me at a French airport, right in the middle of the baggage reclaim hall, cos I was wearing the same jacket as the night before at a party with lots of hash getting smoked - wasn't scary cos i knew that I had nothing on me, but again it was a pretty sobering jolt after 3 hours' sleep and a heavy hangover hmm

Stentec...creepy stuff...can you go back and get some pictures of those paintings perhaps?

Leo: thats really nasty man. And i do remember reading about ghosts after the tsunami incident. Can you describe it a bit more?

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

17 (edited by TONY COPS 2008-10-31 20:43:57)

Scariest moment for me was being in Battery Park in NYC at 8:45am on september 11th 2001.
That's the only time is was scared for my life.  I was about 300m away from the towers.

yowzas!

today was pretty odd. I had a seizure at work and had to be taken away in an ambulance.

Got the ok to play a show tonight from my doctor. But man, I'm pretty good about my diabetes, but I guess it can sneak up on you.

I once was in a swimming pool with some friends. They were like fucking around on one of those big floating matrasses. At some point they came near the diving towers and I thought it would be fun to dive and land real close to them. So I got up in the 5 meter tower and dove towards the matrass with these guys on it. Turns out they kind of change direction. That moment in the air I will never forget, having eye contact with my friend on the matrass, I was convinced I was gonna dive straight onto it. I still sometimes dream about that moment and then wake up.

I landed inches from the matrass in the water and got a nice burn marking all over the side of my body from the friction of the side of the matrass against me. I could have died that day!

20 (edited by leedorean 2008-11-02 02:40:24)

i used to wor at this crappy place making platic parts for cars (water tanks and shit). half of the machines there had been built by the owner himself he other half was still labeled in russian. most of the time it was just me and 2 ladies deflashing the parts. so you had to run all over the place push that button, look at that machine go, check the granulate dryer, grind up chunks of plastic in a mill the size of a car and saw pieces of plastic with a bandsaw using saw bands that had been mended together by the owner (constantly ripping and go flying through the air). so at some point your concentration started fading. there was this giant machine with a mold consisting of two pieces. it closed, plastic in , air in, it opens, part falls out. so i am standing there watching a part get stuck and without thinking for a second i reach into the machine to make it fall out when all of a sudden something touches my arms and i pull em back by reflex. thinking: man what the fuck just touched me. whoosh the mold closes again. damn the thing would have cut of my arms above the elbow like a warm knife cuts through butter.
i had to sit down and smoke a cig. after that...
http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50173801/Hollow_Blow_Molding_Machine.jpg

Have you signed that PSI- NTFS paper?

Tottieheid wrote:

^woah, that airport trauma sounds horrible; your immune system's turning itself inside-out and into the bargain you're getting incessantly set-upon by thai officials...think i'd have really lost the plot by the last search.

@fantomas: definitely; that split second of tight-chested fear, when they pulled out a pair of jeans and went right into the corner of the pockets with this chemical-drip thing...brief visions of a televised show trial and a stretch in a cuban prison, man...earlier that year I had a snifferdog jump on me at a French airport, right in the middle of the baggage reclaim hall, cos I was wearing the same jacket as the night before at a party with lots of hash getting smoked - wasn't scary cos i knew that I had nothing on me, but again it was a pretty sobering jolt after 3 hours' sleep and a heavy hangover hmm

farringdon station, having something on me i shouldnt, hunna's of police, sniffer dogs. I tried to avoid them, got caught and frog marched back to the dog... he mustve been tired, missed it even though he was sniffin right on it. fucking shat it. needed a swift drink after that one

^aye man...what's worse is that i'd come up those same stairs about 3 weeks before with a friend, saw exactly the same search & haul-away scenario unfolding, and promised to make a mental note never to take the tube to there when going out of a night...don't think i've ever 'almost' regretted forgetting something more than that...

there wouldve been words wink

American bombers were rampaging over my country back in '99, and I remember 1 night they hit the rafinery in my city. The blast shook all the buildings and fire was so intense you could see as if it was broad daylight. They were really unloading on us that night. I dressed up quickly like the rest of my family and we started going down the stairs towards nuke shelters. Now, my mother is really frail, easily scared old woman and every time bomb exploded she would shake and started to scream. It just so happened that one of the bombs went off really close to our building and that scared the shit out of poor woman. She totally lost it and pushed me down the stairs thinking to move me faster. I lost balance, due to surprise and intesity of her push, and started rolling down the stairs. I was seriously scared I'll break my neck. But it turned allright, with few bruises.

"...or something." - Legowelt