Topic: another expensive record

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0315474402

jesus fucking christ have they lost their mind? i've occasionally lost an auction on one of these but only because i bid up to ~50 euro and the final going price 60-70 euro. but 155

Re: another expensive record

same on discogs, same guy?

but don't despair, there is always worse:
http://www.discogs.com/release/552319

JamesTRubotnik wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0315474402

jesus fucking christ have they lost their mind? i've occasionally lost an auction on one of these but only because i bid up to ~50 euro and the final going price 60-70 euro. but 155

That is absolutely insane neutral

BUT there's a few sellers on ebay I will never buy from, because I think they're often having a little "help" from their friends ...and this is one of those sellers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ITALO-DISCO-MEGARAR … m153.l1262

$ 1075 allready...

I saw it when it was first listed, the starting bid was $999 - so I guess it's only gone up $76...!

His comments on the item come in authentic Italo English as well:

"NO SATISFIED NO PROBLEM I RECALL MY OBJECT .THE CLIENT RUDE CANCELLED, PLEASE IN EBAY IN THIS MOMENT  MANY CLOWNS NOT SERIOUS PERSON . PLEASE NOT BUY IF NOT INTEREST.THIS NOT IS TO GAME.MARIO TORELLI"

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

i love 000toro

I actually bought a record of that guy last year. Can't remember the price but I blogged it at the time: LINK

Klart wrote:

"NO SATISFIED NO PROBLEM I RECALL MY OBJECT .THE CLIENT RUDE CANCELLED, PLEASE IN EBAY IN THIS MOMENT  MANY CLOWNS NOT SERIOUS PERSON . PLEASE NOT BUY IF NOT INTEREST.THIS NOT IS TO GAME.MARIO TORELLI"

This made my morning!  And mind you, he's selling italo-disco records....."THIS IS NOT TO GAME"!

"We'll burn off our last round against the cops, and if they don't care to come, we'll certainly know how to find them."

thats an amazing quote man. well in.

MANY CLOWNS NOT SERIOUS PERSON

LOL this is great stuff indeed

I was actually going to bid on this until i read

^^ lol ^^ Seen that sentence by 000toro before. I realize now that it's quite funny.

"Are you loving?"

automatic translation? I mean, he's italian, like me, and I know our general degree in english... mark on the fact he tried, some just write italian and that's it...

one of the most stupid things is to make fun of someone else's lack of  knowledge of language. his english is better than most of you guys' italian..

he's actually a very friendly guy and a good person to deal with.. i've bought several very resonable priced things from him..

@ Herr 66
"one of the most stupid things is to make fun of someone else's lack of  knowledge of language."
-> ahhh, come on... don't tell me that this isn't funny. i was also laughing when i read his comment the first time!

"he's actually a very friendly guy and a good person to deal with.. i've bought several very resonable priced things from him.."
-> yeah, i would say one of the nicest italo dealers on ebay. bought a lot of stuff from him, never had any problems.
and in the beginning his shipping prices were the cheapest of all!

18 (edited by Flemming Dalum 2008-11-12 21:29:10)

You can see a picture of Mario and his shop at Jogi site...

Always on two turntables, one take, no edits, bla, bla...

you can still go there and visit him in his shop. A nice trip to reggio emilia.

20 (edited by Walsh 2008-11-12 22:37:35)

Oh, I'm sure he's a nice guy & I'm well aware of that fact that most italian's speak little english (compared to people living in scandinavia & holland for example).  When I was staying over there I can't count how many times I got 'american' jokes thrown at me.  They're all just friendly jabs we like throw back and fourth because it's much less humorous to be P.C.   I'd only hope that my broken italian would give someone over there a good laugh. But still, I'm sorry if laughing at the quote was offensive to some.  I don't think anyone meant to imply that Mario was anything less than a righteous brother in the struggle to bestow the world with rare italo 12"'s.

"We'll burn off our last round against the cops, and if they don't care to come, we'll certainly know how to find them."

It's like the italo-english lyrics in many italo discosongs: funny and charming at the same time. I don't mean to be degrading towards this.

B.t.w. I wish I could talk italian like those Italians can speak english, true thing. I just know some words in Italian maybe some lines so.

"Are you loving?"

Queen Of Blood wrote:

"he's actually a very friendly guy and a good person to deal with.. i've bought several very resonable priced things from him.."
-> yeah, i would say one of the nicest italo dealers on ebay. bought a lot of stuff from him, never had any problems.
and in the beginning his shipping prices were the cheapest of all!

...and he can get a box of records from Italy to Oz inside a week!
How is this possible, when some (most) US sellers can't do it inside a month for the same shipping price?

wow $2,725.00

was considering a bid myself but not even half of that -  and I AM mad
Is it really so rare? 11 people claim they have it no Discogs.

Europa has burned, and will burn again

Surreal! Keep on living....on bread and water for a while?

"Are you loving?"

I thought 1000 E was the max for italo
jeez... those people don't know the crisis

Pages 1 2 3 24 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Addicts → another expensive record