Topic: IFM Website online

rdjx wrote:

IFM Website online

Basic version is online. More features will be added the coming weeks.

http://intergalacticfm.com/

http://intergalacticfm.com/images/IFMsm.png

(Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere else)

Re: IFM Website online

looking good

As I said before, I think it's amazing. However, not too sure about this fake "play pause stop" button, when all it does is tune in. So deceptive! big_smile

ahahahah formaggio italo and italo formaggio, ehehehehhe I can't stop laughing big_smile

something like "Gorgonzola in the mix" and "spinning mozzarella" big_smile

nice indeed ... listening to channel 1

machines don't die, they just reboot ...

Great, but not-so-great that all former links to the cbs forum now directs to IFM...there was still topics to trail through...but the forum will be back up right?

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

i think it s a radio not a chit chat forum

No somo Roberto Succo

What do you mean? Just because IFM wont have a forum doesnt mean that the old one isnt still good to have around, if nothing then just for old time memories sake...i wouldnt have thought i needed to point that out in a place full of nostalgia heads

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

eliminates the paper trail (for me at least) smile

I thought it had been announced that cbs forum will remain online closed for another year?

Great! That new interface looks good... Here we go again, rock it! http://img2.hostingpics.net/pics/452500megaman2dj5.gif

NEON LIGHT RULE THE NIGHT

www.myspace.com/sonnycrockett78

Vomatron wrote:

What do you mean? Just because IFM wont have a forum doesnt mean that the old one isnt still good to have around, if nothing then just for old time memories sake...i wouldnt have thought i needed to point that out in a place full of nostalgia heads

probably to avoid confusion (?) but yes it was annunced as consultable for 1 whole year

yeah, but then it was announced that it was going to be replaced by the ifm-site very soon (after necroparty i think) (cause there was reputedly no more purpose for its existence), but was actually still there for even longer than announced. well, seems to be gone for good now since a couple of days (will be stored somewhere though, im sure). lucky who made a back up.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

14 (edited by Vomatron 2008-11-18 14:20:12)

Well it would have been easy to just put up a page saying "CBS is no more, but has been replaced by IFM. Press here to continue or here to enter the old page with forum etc.". I really hope itll reappear, and cant be the only one

It's such a shame if the old forum is gone for good, I think.

I really miss the gear section, it was a fantastic knowledge base. It feels a bit ridiculous that we have to ask and answer the same old questions again.
And also stuff like Flemming Dalums anecdotes and pix from his fantastic trip to Italy back then.
Heck, even the hillarious discussion with Na

16 (edited by zora 2008-11-20 14:52:04)

i totally agree with you. its a great pity and a big loss. it was always interesting for me to reread the request-olahs, playing right now, some topics in addicts section, the hole of course and sooo much more to make discoveries, find tracklists and stuff. pics, storys, nation topics of course wink, soooo much more. i even started to read some hilarious topics from their beginning as i wasnt around yet back then. had some interesting and also very entertaining, funny reads. im nostalgic too and (not sure if i may tell this, but..) even asked a guy i know to make a back up of the entire site to keep all the info. will find out tomorrow if it was successful. wont be that easy anymore tho to find particular things, since i dont believe following links will still be possible. but anyway, fingers crossed. would be best to have it back of course, but i dont see that coming, to be honest.

Hope they will add the playlist again like it was on the CBS. So that you could see which song was when played.

well, lets see how it develops. looks good so far. im quite optimistic.

i know there are backups in existance. i'm just curious who's first going to have the balls to put them online somewhere...

20 (edited by most complicated robot 2008-11-20 16:26:26)

I don't miss the old forum, it never crosses my mind actually. What for? when we have this one?

I've been tuning into the wrong Classix address for about a week, wondering why it was always down. D'oh.. fixed. Nice sounds right now

Sander wrote:

Hope they will add the playlist again like it was on the CBS. So that you could see which song was when played.

?

It's right there on the front page, and the playlist also updates with the current track info when it's streaming in another player like winamp.

unless you're talking about something else?

ye olde forum was much better i think. more drama.

heifetz wrote:

ye olde forum was much better i think. more drama.

This forum is in desperate need of bias. Seriously, I miss him.

C. wrote:

This forum is in desperate need of bias. Seriously, I miss him.

I sometimes talk to him on Soulseek and rest assured he still hates you all. And probably me.