Topic: new/old robot

hiya all.

For all the people who think, who is this guy, well i finally subscribed. I was a member once on the old forum, forgot my pw etc. smile

So. quick bio, i live in Amsterdam and i have been making music for around 10+ years. Techno-ish, experimented with electro a bit. Now i am more into dubbish experimental thingies. Still haven't released anything but .. maybe.. soon.. or not. hehe. i am finally making a myspace page with a selection of tracks.

My studio:
MEK, MD-uw, Monomachine, Matrix1k, waldorf q, pulse, wavestation. a lot of fx + other outboard.

I prefer a 'live' work method, making some patterns and recording on the fly. I guess for me this really captures a momentum or mood and gives character to the work.

About my  nick, actinet6 is a research group looking at stuff such as nuclear molecular transmutions etc. For me, electronic music always been bringing in certain elements or sounds in music which together evolve into something different.

so.. i am happy i can finaaaally post here smile

Re: new/old robot

welcome new/old robot

welcome to the club again

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

Splendid presentation, nice to meet you, actinet6!

Swine Flow

is there somewhere i can go to read more on actinet6?

I'm prepared to invest all the money, but i want 40%.

I guess this and this article might give some insight.

CED214 ? post-Simplastic

thanks