Re: Report bad sellers on internet.

Squadra Smackos wrote:

Somehow its really weird this whole minimal wave collecting business

There was also a minimal wave industrial whatever you want to call it scene in Monster / Westland (south of The Hague)...but they haven't discovered that yet wink

edit: tried to find a nice picture of Monster but could only find a nice ene of Ter Heide which is basicly the same...uhmm back in the days there were a lot more higher hills...almost mountains south of The Hague apperently...cool...

http://www.waizfisz.nl/wp-content/uploa … heijde.jpg

i remember working with a guy from those whereabouts, he was into that stuff indeed. he used to be a duinwachter.

kuczera wrote:
Javenger_Dourado wrote:

since june 26
that im waiting for PANAMA RECORDS 002
sad

made the transfer..everything was going smoothly
but
after july 17 no more news,,
heres the sellers name + mail

Andrew Horn
juno-60@t-online.de

anyone knows him?

yep i know him, he tried to rip me too.
i've paid for records and then no more contact
i opened a dispute on paypal and suddenly he could speak again.
saying that the parcel got lost and he was on holiday with his kid.. yeah yeah i'm not stupid
he would sent me his org copies because the ones "that got lost" were
double copies, yeah right..
he made pictures from the "second" parcel "to prove he did sent them this time.

@ javenger if you paid with paypal open a dispute.. that will scare him off
and you will get your item
that's the only way i think
I LOVE PAYPAL smile

on this case
was a bank transfer
sad

kuczera wrote:

I LOVE PAYPAL smile

I'm not so sure.. I've filed 3 claims with paypal this year and only got money back for one of them.

hysteric wrote:
kuczera wrote:

I LOVE PAYPAL smile

I'm not so sure.. I've filed 3 claims with paypal this year and only got money back for one of them.

even though i've been spared from bad experiences thus far i wouldn't rely too much on paypal either. same goes for ebay disputes. they don't care enough. plus there's always people trying to take advantage of this sort of safety net for the disadvantage of real cases. such is human nature i guess. scummy to the bones.

JamesTRubotnik wrote:
hysteric wrote:
kuczera wrote:

I LOVE PAYPAL smile

even though i've been spared from bad experiences thus far i wouldn't rely too much on paypal either. same goes for ebay disputes. they don't care enough.

Sad but true, same goes for discogs marketplace.

hysteric wrote:
JamesTRubotnik wrote:
hysteric wrote:

even though i've been spared from bad experiences thus far i wouldn't rely too much on paypal either. same goes for ebay disputes. they don't care enough.

Sad but true, same goes for discogs marketplace.

and musicstack, seems that i'm facing collectors horror again

Vlam Aan

57 (edited by dolcevita 2008-10-09 16:08:42)

Vomatron wrote:

hysteric:  Back on wax/synthdecade... he was a regular guy at the old forum? Always had stuff to trade, even made the il disc shirts i think. How could he suddenly have turned like that? Unless someone misused his name

yes, he was on the forum.
but he was like this the whole time...for years.
but many people just wanted not to believe that.
my first "warning post" some years ago at the iventi italo board was deleted after minutes....
his troublemaking activities since years are quite a legend.
he was really the first one who gave me the experience how it is to be fucked up at ebay. he was pushing the prices the whole time, just for fun. he canceled his bids the last day and stuff.
i will not know how many robots here paid way too much at ebay some years ago - just because of this guy.
after i confrontated him with his shit, he was freaking out totally and bought stuff from me at ebay with different nicknames just to give me negative feedbacks - most of my negatives are from him...
and so the story goes on.
btw he seems to be a crazy robot figures collector - maybe he needs the stolen money to finance his passion for japanese 1000 USD robots :-)

i hate soccer

lol i remember that picture of his robots collection very well. But how fucked is that behaviour? I dont even remember anyone having a go at him at all in various topics, thats why he always seemed alright to me. You really do gotta watch out for snakes in the midst...

Good to see you back around btw dolcevita, thought youd gone AWOL

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Vomatron wrote:

lol i remember that picture of his robots collection very well. But how fucked is that behaviour? I dont even remember anyone having a go at him at all in various topics, thats why he always seemed alright to me. You really do gotta watch out for snakes in the midst...

If you search through CBS for his various names, you'll find some info.
Like Dolce said, he was always a crook, he just hid it well.

I've heard that Walkiers, Belgium is a "must to see".. will have to check it out sometime smile

60 (edited by RETALI8 2008-10-10 05:39:00)

Vinylrecordshop <vinylrecordshop@telenet.be>
Don't buy anything from this asshole. Bought an LP from him on Discogs, not even for a high price, but it never came, then he claimed that it must have been lost and he said he would resend if I promised to send the first one back if it arrived. Of course, neither of them arrived. (This is months later) Fucking asshole.

Discogs sellername: echoo (vinylrecordshop@telenet.be)
surprised he has 100% feedback but he won't now

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

I bought twice from him, and he never cheated on me...

fred ventura and shirley ross.

maybe some robots here are thinking that phonovision is dead or something bad happended to him so that he was not able to finish his deals:
he is for sure still alive - and selling:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/populare_ … omZQQ_mdoZ

and is he also discafrique?
could be, but not sure...

i hate soccer

^ hmmmmm hmm

also beware of this fraud: Jordi Torres Ribas vicentmartinezguzman@gmail.com
has since been removed from discogs market place (user: 'parismusique' ..actually from Spain)

i only can warn you about ergotlane, italian guy that "sells" on discogs.
absolute asshole and fraudster, takes money, does not answer to your mails and does not send records.

if i'd live in his area i'd beat the shit out of him

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

watch out for seller sharon_needles on discogs

if you place an order he will never reply and after some time he cancels
the order with negative as result

that's just sick

Vlam Aan

66 (edited by plikestechno 2008-11-27 10:10:29)

this is very annoying. most times it's not sellers but discogs that leaves the negative feedback. when sellers go to recover their fees, discogs automatically leaves negative feedback for the buyer. this has happened three times to me now for items not in stock.  I found out because I ordered an original Professor Genius CD off a guy in the UK and after weeks he finally said he didn't have it. MONTHS later negative feedback showed up for the transaction. I emailed him to see what was up and he said that discogs left it. Not him. Boo.

plikestechno wrote:

this is very annoying. most times it's not sellers but discogs that leaves the negative feedback. when sellers go to recover their fees, discogs automatically leaves negative feedback for the buyer. this has happened three times to me now for items not in stock.  I found out because I ordered an original Professor Genius CD off a guy in the UK and after weeks he finally said he didn't have it. MONTHS later negative feedback showed up for the transaction. I emailed him to see what was up and he said that discogs left it. Not him. Boo.

it's plain lie lol this seller has fucked you up

you can cancel a transaction on discogs (as a seller) because of "item not available" to recover the discogs fees. it doesn't give a negative feedback to anyone.

a negative feedback is left "automatically" when you push the option "non paying buyer" as a seller,that's all.

68 (edited by kuczera 2008-11-27 14:30:14)

guys , that can be true.
but this particulair seller never contacted me with payment details.
and never replied on my messages.. what can i do??
just sit here and waiting to get the order cancelled

he has no feedback yet, but i can tell he had 5 orders so far ( you can see that, just looking at the ordernumber )  so there are 4 more victims out there )
he removed his stock now

i mailed him once again and still no answer

Vlam Aan

ask for feedback removal at :
marketplace@discogs.com

noctambulo wrote:

ask for feedback removal at :
marketplace@discogs.com

yeah i know, found out you can ask for a removal

just wait and see what happens

Vlam Aan

pak ze die gasten

just a quick warning...
banned discogs seller 'parismusique' is selling again as http://www.discogs.com/seller/markthomas

(already reported to marketplace)

73 (edited by zip 2008-12-09 23:26:04)

avoid "dancerecords-net" @ discogs

BUY FROM THIS GUY AND LOSE YOUR MONEY !!! Had to open a paypal dispute to get my money back for a never received package. Seller hardly communicated, let alone cooperated. Paypal decided I was right, but account was already emptied so money is gone sad

zip wrote:

avoid "dancerecords-net" @ discogs

BUY FROM THIS GUY AND LOSE YOUR MONEY !!! Had to open a paypal dispute to get my money back for a never received package. Seller hardly communicated, let alone cooperated. Paypal decided I was right, but account was already emptied so money is gone sad

always found that seller suspicious

Vlam Aan

no reaction or replies whatsowever from the JozefStylin man at all.
ordered on 16/09/2008 and havent heard anything trough discogs and no responce on My mails to his regular mail..

JosefStylin (hitopadidas@hotmail.com)

Ill have to get My Asha* - L'Indiana (Dash) (LP) somewhere else than..