Re: another cheap record

hysteric wrote:

^ no, the listing at the bottom with pic sleeve. Unless it sold already

Nope, still there.  Just thought you meant the listing from earlier today (from seller robydance).

Walsh wrote:

Could've crapped my pants.

Good thing you didn't.  Would've been hard to sell the records with that smell following them around.

waxHead wrote:

Good thing you didn't.  Would've been hard to sell the records with that smell following them around.

But what a funny surprise for all the people overseas who bought them...

"We'll burn off our last round against the cops, and if they don't care to come, we'll certainly know how to find them."

Walsh wrote:
waxHead wrote:

But what a funny surprise for all the people overseas who bought them...

LOL, definitely!  ...oh wait, I'm overseas... neutral

And apparently this one:

http://www.discogs.com/release/359147

$3

"We'll burn off our last round against the cops, and if they don't care to come, we'll certainly know how to find them."

gepy & gepy body to body for 7euro

ancestors from another galaxy

walsh, you found some real nice records! ... wait, im jealous!

tantra - double album 2

LES MONTES - nightlife 0,50 euro
(only sleeve has water damage...)

i hate soccer

just bought paul crazy - believe me for unbelieveably cheap on ebay. 7 euro plus shipping.

actually less. cos you also got the gary low thing together... so, let's say 3.5 euro?

hehe you're right. but i checked the gary low last night (not on youtube) and it's boring shit. like most gary low. so maybe it's more like 6.80 for paul crazy and 0.20 for gary low...

Picked up a white label of lama - love on the rocks (found in some DJ's old collection, mostly rubbish, dumped in a charity shop. Mainly  seventies and eighties stuff so am assuming it is an original promo not a bootleg).

50p. Well chuffed. Also got shreeve - legion, chilly - for your love (understand why that's been edited now) and di franco - my boss. Also all 50p.

drexciya - molecular enhancement  1e

Goblin / G. Gaslini* - Profondo Rosso for 0,70 euro smile

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

Yello - Bostich
Yello - You gotta say yes to another excess

both for $3.95 !

Garrasco's - Love Sex For Sale 3

Pepeto wrote:

most complicated robot wrote:
Pepeto wrote:

where do you live? have to come and have a look at your local 2nd hand market too then, here you find nothing of nothing

Pepeto wrote:

"Are you loving?"

where do you live? have to come and have a look at your local 2nd hand market too then, here you find nothing of nothing

I live in eastern Finland, near the Russian border. Normally you can find nothing here, at least in my opinion big_smile

I think some old dj from the 80's dumped his collection to the flea market. Garrasco's wasn't my only catch. Lots of stamped italos, acid/hip house, disco etc... all cheapos!

The best thing here is that just few ones really know the value of those old records. I think the number of people keen on 80's music is not so big here, than it's in central Europe. Regural people bring their dusty old records to flea markets with minimum prizes. If you're willing to dig tons and tons of crap, there will be a treasure once in a while.

But, I still claim, that the amount of crap is higher here big_smile

you haven't seen here. crap is flooding the markets, both old and new.

Liquid Mask - Just A Moment   for 8 Euros

depress the repress

Pepeto wrote:

I live in eastern Finland, near the Russian border. Normally you can find nothing here, at least in my opinion big_smile

I think some old dj from the 80's dumped his collection to the flea market. Garrasco's wasn't my only catch. Lots of stamped italos, acid/hip house, disco etc... all cheapos!

The best thing here is that just few ones really know the value of those old records. I think the number of people keen on 80's music is not so big here, than it's in central Europe. Regural people bring their dusty old records to flea markets with minimum prizes. If you're willing to dig tons and tons of crap, there will be a treasure once in a while.

But, I still claim, that the amount of crap is higher here big_smile

Wow, nice find! Where do you live there? I once made some good finds in Mikkeli. Same story as yours... some old dj collection in a fleamarket. Other than that i've only found some Space records in my hometown Savonlinna... which are nice though. You know are there any good spots in Lappeenranta. Been there few times but haven't really located any interesting shops or fleamarkets.

i hear you

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Addicts → another cheap record

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB