Topic: legowelt & dj TLR - mini US tour

I only know of LA (dec 27) and SF (dec 20) so far, but if anyone knows of any other dates and cities, please post!

http://www.donutsparty.com/img/122008.gif

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/savagefantasy23/legoweltflyer.jpg

Re: legowelt & dj TLR - mini US tour

oh thanks goodness! i was sad i only knew about the one in SF. glad to see there is an LA date. i can't wait! what's mountain bar like? anyone knw?

cloud9 wrote:

oh thanks goodness! i was sad i only knew about the one in SF. glad to see there is an LA date. i can't wait! what's mountain bar like? anyone knw?

Mountainbar isn't bad, I think they are using the upstairs, which has more of an underground loft feel to it, the sound is just average.

They have Duvel!

Hopefully the young gentlemen from the Hague will also come to play in our godforsaken metropolis?

I promise no matter how tired I am and how shitty the weather is I will make it to a Legowelt/TLR show. I think last time Legowelt came here we had some kind of monstrous blizzard right? Feels like it was a long time ago or maybe there was one more show since then?

it's just LA & SF this time. i like mountainbar, should be nice smile

Oh well, have fun all you guys! Probably won't be any blizzards in LA. Christmas in LA is totally classic.

This time only LA & San Fransisco, but don't worry I am sure there will be some east coast stuff in the future

Yes that blizzard time was together with Overdose and his SP12 and some singer song writer that played before.
I think I played one time after there too in the Tribeca

I want to go to Wyoming next time

Ahh! I'll be at the SF gig for sure... looking forward to it!

This is Drexciyan Cruise Control Bubble 1 to Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X. Please decrease your speed to 1 point 788 point 4 kilobahn. Thank you. Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X please use extra caution as you pass the aqua contruction site on the side of a aquabahn. I repeat: Proceed with Caution.

I'll be at the sf show for sure!! damn and i finish finals that day too. so stoked.

oh yeah, pool party afterparty at the W for anyone who wants to come!

A pool party at the W at 4am?

This is Drexciyan Cruise Control Bubble 1 to Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X. Please decrease your speed to 1 point 788 point 4 kilobahn. Thank you. Lardossan Cruiser 8 dash 203 X please use extra caution as you pass the aqua contruction site on the side of a aquabahn. I repeat: Proceed with Caution.

Have fun bots, I am heading to Chicago on Saturday to freeze my ass off with my friends and family.

That's right! The W pool doesn't close, so we can rock all night long.  Just no glass bottles.  It's indoor too, so it'll be nice and toasty unlike the weather lately.  I'm completely serious about this, bring hot ass if you can (duh).

This is an open invitation, cause if you're reading this, you're probably a robot, which means you're probably really cool.  Water-proof robots and robettes only. Short circuits are a buzz kill  sad

Will Legowelt be playing a poolside party live set? wink

Anyone have floaties I can borrow?

Btw: any set times available for the SF gig?

Hey here is the flyer for the LA show I hope to see some of you out here. my dad is going, too!
http://www.globaldarkness.com/images/LA2008.jpg

16 (edited by Sander 2008-12-20 20:14:49)

2 performances, that is not even a mini tour. But hee nice you guys play overthere!

hey i don't care if it's the miniest tour in the world as long as there's a show in LA! smile

Charging the party batteries for tonight!

19 (edited by suspiria 2008-12-21 18:30:52)

jajaja he sander someday you should play in LA

Also the 2 other la djs are really rad so it will be a good show!!!

i like the flyers

Great show in SF, small crowd, but everyone was into it. Legowelt was hammering it out, love the 707 action! Didn't get to stay around for too long for TLR, but what I heard he was hitting the crowd with some jams.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3295/3125451645_f8b4ae334b.jpg?v=1229893666

Which synth is that on the right?

Sequential Circuits Sixtrack

Hey, that's my hand in the picture smile I took a number of shots, i'll post a few soon, but the gear was right next to the smoke machine and many didn't come out great because of the flash and the smoke. There was absolutely no light in that corner, so flash couldn't be avoided. Legowelt even had to use a cellphone as his only lightsource to see what he was doing during the entire show!

I hope he had intl roaming turned off! wink