Topic: Playstation Home

Good or Bad?
a Winner or a Loser
Second Life or No Life?

cant download it just yet but Playstations answer to online social sad people networking is out today. open beta apparently.

free for the basics... will this suck... I reckon so.

2 (edited by heifetz 2008-12-11 13:53:29)

Re: Playstation Home

i don't really get 3d virtual worlds, what's wrong with irc?

basically yeah, but I guess its all in the immersion.

Sure it' ll be fun BUT I spend waaay too much time chatting music & bollox with all unsundry already wink so another place for me to waste time wouldn' t be very productive.

I' m hooked again with COD 4 & 5 to worry about the new thing, shouting nazis with my Thompson machine gun is too much fun right now.

naw man, its all about popping off precise head shots with the katinawa (the names a guess, you know the one I mean)

Gonna try it out for sure. Dunno whether I'll use it a lot, don't think so, maybe if the meeting up for games is organised really well. The Red Bull stand however holds promises for other future events (it includes a flight game that doesn't look too shabby)...

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

meschi wrote:

naw man, its all about popping off precise head shots with the katinawa (the names a guess, you know the one I mean)

The Japenese sniper rifle ?? not tried that yet, I tend to run around with my machine gun blazing. Been racking up the XP points over the last few nights.

Its official, I *heart* COD.

naw its the single shot rifle. close quarters head shots!

the one that sometimes has the bayonnet on it.

Customized my character into a natty dreadlock, fixed up my shack a little bit, but wondering now if I can change it into Obi's dubshack or something like that...

Strictly Rockaas

Jah, I recreated my character/avatar to look something like me.

I've tried it today

Too busy doing new productions for that...this forum works just fine for me.
I was dying to get FIFA 09 just the other day, but I sussed out what will happen if I did.

Finally that not so funny

...oh yeah, and that too Mademoiselle. Like I said, this forum works just fine for me.

Woody Aki wrote:

Too busy doing new productions for that...this forum works just fine for me.
I was dying to get FIFA 09 just the other day, but I sussed out what will happen if I did.

Do you have a PS3 Woody?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

I usually get kicked out of Home or can't gbet logged in; the servers don't seem to work properly for me. I only got to customize my character.

it doesn't let me log in either

Klart wrote:

Do you have a PS3 Woody?

No. My addiction to sports sims got in the way of producing music. I stopped at the PS2...
Maybe someday I'll become a bit more self-disciplined and allow me a PS3.