Re: Goodbye X-Bobo

RIP Xavier,

never met you but i'm deeply shocked to read this terrible message.
world is really sick; with 30; and with so much energy on the way.

my sincerest condolences to Family and all friends of X-Bobo !

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

greg_yu wrote:

What a lost! He was one of the most productive djs. I realy liked his music taste and enthusiasm. So sad!
I saw this terible news on IFM newsletter. Interesting, I often talk about him with my friends. We where atonished 'bout his energy and mixes and everything he done. I played in my radio show some of his many superb mixes from his great mix series, ofcourse with his approval. i never met him, but he seems like great guy, beside he was a legendary dj.
I think, I'll prepare a sort of hommage in my radio show next week for sure. If someone of you robbots, who used to knows him better wants to participate somehow, i would apreciated.

Take care dear Bots nad Bettes!
R.I.P. X - Bobo!

k

<<< Un megamix es ... un million de mezclas ! >>>

Visit K

sad news!!!

farewell x-bobo, rest in peace, but make sure you keep the neighbours awake with your awesome mixes.
thoughts go to friends and family.

just read about this very sad news. shocking to have someone so young taken away so suddenly. i never knew x-bobo, but his mixes were on point all the time: great selections that i remember through out the reign of the CBS. they'll have an extra poignancy now sad

sincere condolences to his family and friends. may he live on through memories and music for evermore. RIP X-Bobo.

F%%% sad

Didnt know Him personally, but its real shocking to hear
I wont forget the name "X-bobo" and the great music He shared

Rest in peace

I am shocked, too. a couple of days ago I think, he posted the italo turbo cinque mix and now-he's dead!!!!! I didn't know him in person, but there was a certain "connection" to him here on the forum. I think he was one of the robots most enthusiastic about music! his mixes will be spread on the web forever!

speachless. 

rip

rip

rip

Rest In Peace X-Bobo

Today we go to the ceremony for xav.

See you somewhere in the Galaxy my dear friends, x-bobo and SMA forever in our hearth.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w235/neferher/xsama.jpg

Rest in peace!

neferos wrote:

Today we go to the ceremony for xav.

we are with you in our mind.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

yes, in deep thought with all of you

sad

Courage to u all

X-bobo!

You've been the ONLY ONE ROBOT who was able to outbid me on Ebay (Once.)

Thanks for those great tunes, You'll be remembered untill eternity, and Your great mixes will be played over and over again.

Lots of respect!

Mxx

The world is Fluffy!

Yes!!!! I'm on new medication!

Listening to Italo Turbo Uno right now. RIP X-Bobo

still hard to believe.

His 'cbs is back in space' mix was the first cbs dj mix i downloaded - i just had to hear it again and again after catching it on the stream. He was a great personality and even though it was through skype and irc it was a blast talking to him about music.

I will never forget him thanks to his mixes

rest in space

Need some new edits and mixes? dikso.blogspot.com

repose en paix

No somo Roberto Succo

173 (edited by r3r3 2009-01-25 04:33:49)

neferos wrote:

See you somewhere in the Galaxy my dear friends, x-bobo and SMA forever in our hearth.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w235/neferher/xsama.jpg

Ysmar & Xavier,  Guys... why the fuck? So unfair, i met you only one time, both during  that same night  in geneva :_(

See you in space.

so very sad. 30 is much to young. my thought are with his family and friends.

What?!? Just found out he's gone... Heart attack at 30, unbelievably sad.
I don't read the forum that often, and I was checking out the X-bobo ID topic... couldn't believe it.

Unfortunately we never met in person but I've had some nice email contact with him.
He hosted some of my mixes on the K