Re: 80,000 people can download and listen to Mixed Up In The Hague

what rawshark said

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

27 (edited by Larry Levan 2009-02-07 16:32:35)

Just spreading the unknown sounds of italo-disco, very important!

rawshark wrote:

Seems to me you just want to brag about being a member and having a recommended album on the front page. See why what.cd sucks people?

Nothind to do with it mate, sorry that you got it all wrong sad

2,000 downloads smile Great! at least I think so

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

got my mail Larry ?

cd? spreading italo? everything now is named italo revival whatever...
just post the mix and give a link to ifm, thats more important..

what cd?

rude66 wrote:
black shape wrote:

did you ask i-f first?

that would have been the correct  thing to do, but something tells me he didn't..

then he should also have contacted all the people who made the music on that cd, because I don't think those tracks were officially licensed

but apart from that: great music is to be heard!

MenschMaschine wrote:

There's are differences between Panama Records 001 and Panama Racing 001.....and the price is one of them

What is the difference ? I have the Panama Records 001 if anyone wants to buy or trade.

^ the panama release is a promo cd release ( only 750 copies ) and released in 2000
the panama racing cd is a burnt cd rerelease around 2006, dunno how much were printed

the original cd's go for top bucks on discogs and ebay

Vlam Aan

Spread the word by free downloading and support artists by promoting their music, buying LP's/CD's and merchandise and going to gigs. Talk about releases and spread the word of underground music. It works.

And don't waste time asking every artist first if they agree with that.

zip wrote:

what cd?

corret is: which cd?

most complicated robot wrote:
zip wrote:

what cd?

corret is: which cd?

Correct is:  correCt is: which cd?

tongue

So is larry gonna give us membership too this secret site hes going on about so much. I see no way of entrance.

"positive mutation!"

if you subscribe then 80.001 people CAN download it. pretty fucking sweet isn't it

"wow" topic of the year going on here so far....jeez

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

vomatron...how quickly you forget Moby Gate 2009...

lol

42 (edited by Vomatron 2009-02-14 15:59:32)

OK, so last night black devil played here in cph, which was really cool good show and all...but after his set i started hearing eog - solid liquid as the first song and thought ok, nice tune to hear in a club for once...then i "noticed" the following songs were exactly the same as on mixed up. My initial thought was that it was just the cd that was put on inbetween fevre's set and the dj going on because of technical problems or whatever ( i was standing outside most the time), but i was thinking after 10-15 minutes that it was a long time to have that mix playing...and then we noticed that it was in fact the dj - trying to emulate MUITH to a tee ! LOL...so when he gets told the news that we recognize what he's trying to play, he gets all surprised and embarrassed...but still continues ! damn. That just goes beyond my imagination that 1. you could do that with a straight face, and 2. that youd think noone would would notice?? And 3. that you can have that little creativity that you cant even fucking at least mix the songs in another order

ratsnake: moby was a bit something else btw wink

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

@ vomatron: i've seen this happen on numerous occasions, the most outrageous being when the guy actually walked out from behind the decks and started mingling with people. there was at least three transitions before he returned to his spotlight. just another dumb ass dj.

lol ! Now that is really bad yeah...i mean at least this guy tried to mix it himself.

But the worst thing is that it was advertised that it was disco that was gonna be played a the party, but most of the night it was run of the mill techno and house...and the only point we get a bit of disco action (besides black devil) of courseis when some guy tried to copy a mix that ive heard 100 times. And this is a pretty well known local dj too....its mindblowing really

Karaoke mixing

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

DJ Hero
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4NVVKYLHf3s/SLNPJlKloOI/AAAAAAAAAe4/18XxiLxV4tc/s400/DJ+Hero.jpg

@voma: did u tell him that 80,000 ppl have this mix and that dj should copy something underground for a change?

haha, i'll remember to mention it to him next time...if there ever is a next

48 (edited by inserted 2009-02-14 21:03:11)

Lol...I bet that dj is now on this forum wishing he had never bothered....

Edit...I wanna get a PS2 so I can do that too! wink

"Fuel critical"...He didn't wanna say 'critical'..."Rog"

Larry Levan wrote:

I'm happy, all users of the biggest private music sharing community (what.cd)

So big that I have never ever heard of that site. Mmmm, what did I do wrong.

^ everything? wink

I never heard of it either. this thread sucks. who gives a fuck if 80.000 CAN download it...