Topic: Jackmachine for the Iphone

Now this is cool for the Iphone

http://www.audiorealism.se/technobox/index.htm

303 + 808 + 909 and whatnot!

Re: Jackmachine for the Iphone

evil machine. how is it possible to not want an iphone these days...

get an ipod touch instead. That doesn't pretend to be a phone, or pretend to send emails...
:-)

its not even freeware... pfff

5 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-02-17 22:18:26)

Wtf why it should be freeware? I am sure it wont cost that much and its quality, sounds like real things (I have their vst plugins) Korg ds-10 is similar concept, have it and its great too

looks fun.

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

computerdisco has such things on his iphone, they looked like a lot more fun to play with than whats on my phone (ie snake).

Why wouldn't you pay for it?

definitely worth paying for... if everybody had an iphone, earbuds and this technoBox, nobody would ever get off a train... smile

Kenzaburo wrote:

sounds like real things (I have their vst plugins)

10 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-02-19 23:37:51)

Ok, sorry, should've added... I have their vst plugins and a 303 and the 303 gets less and less use these days. Still it's cool toy to play around with. So there you go. Maybe there's a tiny difference but for me it's the interface mainly... Have you used their plugins Hans Olof and compared with real 303 like me? Btw. they are swedish big_smile ... And they know what they are doing.

11 (edited by Sander 2009-02-19 23:47:09)

It does not sound bad allthough I would never buy such a phone, especially no Apple and I only use a phone for dialing.

12 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-02-19 23:53:44)

That's true Sander (that it doesnt sound bad), and you are the connoisseur of 303 big_smile