Re: DJ Assault clashes with Alan Braxe

I like assaults music, but if His car was standing around the corner then I wouldnt hesitate
to remove the "ault" from His numberplate

27 (edited by Larry Levan 2009-03-17 15:33:39)

statiq wrote:

wow, dj assault sounds exactly like Cleveland from Family Guy (crappy show, I know):
http://i44.tinypic.com/2eg67vp.png

Family guy crappy? sad

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

It seems he has some money, how is that .. I mean what did he do except some crappy ghettotech. For sure he didnt make money with those tracks

hustling

credit cards

i dunno, a few years ago it seemed like assault was playing anywhere...so it isnt that big a mystery about that i think. What is crazy though, is that you could keep on playing ass n titties soooo many times without a major breakdown

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Actually, when he played here in Gbg, he played Ass 'n' Titties three times, and the last time he shouted "I hate this fucking song!!" over the mic lol

I think that scene was quite big and they play those records in lots of different scenes like hiphop and thats were the money is....I am sure they sold shitloads of records and especially cd's.

lol technicolor id liked to have experienced that. He played ANT to death here a few years ago, i havent been able to listen to any of his tracks since. And it was a semi-hit after all so he probably did earn a bit

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

35 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-03-18 06:50:14)

Even when you're playing out a lot ... Ah well maybe it's possible then. We all know how hard is it for electronic music producers .. For sure you can earn some buck but like that we see in the video, dunno seems pretty unrealistic for the music he put out.

36 (edited by Squadra Smackos 2009-03-18 11:27:41)

Come on it isn't like he got 5 Bentleys or a Patek Phillipe watch (I learned that from Serge ; p) or its a Master P estate empire or something. Everybody got SUV's overthere, even guys like D.I.E. And his house looks pretty normal (I know lesser electronic music acts that have way bigger TV's)

You also must not underestimate how much records/cd's these guys sold...and how his music is probably used a lot in commercials/radio jingles etc. its not like our "limited" 500 copies scene

Yeah, it doesnt amaze me either really...much could be -ahem- borrowed goods too.

Btw master p went broke

Also, take in consideration that he's american - probably prioritizes buying an Escalade before paying electricity bills.

i resent that

of course you do wink

I heard an awfull R&B track on the radio a few weeks ago that was made around the mans "Ass and titties"
than I'd rather hear bier en tieten..

Maybe he's a big video-gamer. I know big TVs are important to them.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Assault also works with a lot of people. Cuiziner comes to mind, but I'm sure he's got loots to pay for the scoot.

Plus Detroit seems to have a pretty low cost of living.

Communicator wrote:

Maybe he's a big video-gamer. I know big TVs are important to them.

Yes I hear your people sacrifice goats to the TV-God, yes?

I suppose they do, I'm no gamer.

Lol, I was still referring to americans in general wink

Techni learned by watching lost

48 (edited by Communicator 2009-03-18 17:54:44)

I know. Yeah it seems a lot of em do. Bigger is better in anything. Totally silly.

Yeah well if he gets royalties if some mainstream acts have sampled him then it's different matter of course.. Like that thing where Missy Elliot sampled Juan Atkins

Playing videogames on big screens is amazing.

That reason, and relatively clean drinking water is why I'm so proud of my country. wink