Topic: Any sporty robots here ?

Just asked myself if some of you robots have another passion besides the music .

I were into some martial arts for 8 years, but quitted it unfortunately since 1 year.
Back then i was nearly addicted to practise at least 3 times a week at school + nearly every day
at home.

I am just were thinking to start it again, but i got finally my turntables 9 days ago (yes,  2 days before Cbs
were shutdown ) and now i am spending all my spare time with practising and enjoying listening to the music coming through my speakers smile

So the next time music will be my only passion, but it`s never too late to start( or to continue )making some kind of sports !

Tell us what makes you sweating.

depress the repress

Re: Any sporty robots here ?

Im close to a dischernia, im not doing shit, first gymnastic for old men, then perhaps some running

I boxed until I broke my hand against a concrete wall.

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

i bike (XC) and enjoy it lots but don't go as often to call it 'sport'

i like running... its simple n stupid

i hear you

i snowboard 5 out of 12 months. intermittent frisbee and hacky.

I'm a running man...

NEON LIGHT RULE THE NIGHT

www.myspace.com/sonnycrockett78

i like to play basketball every now and then i played as a kid and still enjoy it i need to get into running and biking some more to shed off all the beer i drink and i would also like to get into futbol but you need many people for that and not many people i know would like to get into that

I do running too...it's cheap and easy. yikes

Bodybuilding

Kickboxing

Surfing

Also like to run smile

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

hmmm let's see...

drinking beer (multidirectional movement of right arm)
smoking (multidirectional movement of left arm)
kicking computers which are not working as expected (lower body strenghtening)

... yes, I do sports everyday big_smile

i'm trainig @ kieser

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~l5bucknell/super_muscle_man.jpg

dans l'ombre du vendredi 13

Swimming in really cold water

Reality is just a simulation

hm me don't have to do sports to sweaty. Fuck that stupid smoking, walking to 4th floor take my breath away...
so i will do running now. yep it's cheap and simplestupid and good for my diesel moto

Ey Freund Blase, es gibt süßen Brei!

cycling for me. i got a road bike and pedal out of the city whenever i can. i love it

keep hackney crap

i train capoeira for 3 years now....for all the girls out there yes im flexible big_smile hahahahaha

A Musica....A Musica Na Capoeira Eu Axe....A musica Na Capoeira Eu Todo

I pedal in the city ... Man powered transportation please...

Converted Schiwn Sprint Single Speed

Motorfunker Radio Mixes
     Analysis - Synthesis
              "Obey"

18 (edited by Mr. Satellite 2008-07-15 00:09:57)

Nice to see that many robots/robettes are doing something for their health.

Would not coun`t me to them right now, but hopefully i can find an arrangement between
doing the music thing and starting living healthy again.

alex_d_steak wrote:

hmmm let's see...

drinking beer (multidirectional movement of right arm)
smoking (multidirectional movement of left arm)
kicking computers which are not working as expected (lower body strenghtening)

... yes, I do sports everyday big_smile

lol

Klitschko needs an serious challenger

Tin Man wrote:

i train capoeira for 3 years now....for all the girls out there yes im flexible big_smile hahahahaha

Nice one.

Did you the angola or the contemporary style ?

depress the repress

I used to train boxing. I really like boxing. I had to stop last year, because of a really annoying tendinitis on my left shoulder. It still bothers me, but it's not as painful as it was. So I could probably go back to the gym, but now I'm so used to doing nothing. I'm always postponing my comeback to the boxing world.

basketball - for 7 years or something like that...

I was a gymnast for about 12 years, now I don't do much at all. Have dabbled in muay thai and weights/training since then but I don't have the time anymore to train consistently so at the moment i'm not bothering. I think now the only thing that comes close is getting around on a bmx from time to time (I don't know how to do any sweet stunts though, alas)

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

always enjoyed sports (soccer, baseball, tennis in HS) but last year I started lifting 3 times a week and do cardio (stationary cycling) also about 3 times a week.  currently playing for two different softball teams and will drop whatever I'm doing to play tennis if I can. I ride my bike pretty much anywhere (local) I go on the weekend which is usually the beach where I swim, boogie board and bodysurf. 

would like to pickup surfing but need to get a dry suit since pretty much most of the surf here is when the water is badass cold.

-tp

swiming 2-3 times a week for at least an houre each time
surfing not too often, in summer(don't want the sharks to have to chew on a rubery wet suite)

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

Little bit of weights at home. Not enough to get ripped, just enough not to get fat.
Skateboarded for many years when i was younger, still dream about it, but way too old now.

I've practiced this sport (free fight is called) some time ago, when I was in school.
Now just play some football and swimming once a week.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1385/gallery2xz4.jpg