Re: Berlin

But who cares, this thread is about Berlin! big_smile

stan snackson wrote:
captain duran wrote:

if you cross the bridge you are in Friedrichshain, you can take some beers also in the area of Boxhagener Platz, Astrobar maybe...

ah, the astrobar!  that is indeed a good one.  Hey Duran do you know this 'communist ' bar in F'hain?  with all the
communist memorabelia?  i dont know the name....

.. so henri and leo, if you see a commie bar in friedrichshain, go in it.  its good.

Zielona Gora at the Boxi?

try to look where cheers chris, hunee, emil doesn't drive or sfire play, now that's real disco robot music.
I hate that minimal crap playing all over

yeah, those guys have good taste, must have to book me to come play there!
http://www.myspace.com/mirageberlin

Brezles sehr gut

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

byron wrote:

i got drunk in an irish bar in schwabing once, gunther murphy's it was called

irish bars in germany kick ass

Uh

But where to go next Friday- or Saturday-Night to dance, though? Because if I only drink beer all night long without any movement I will become rusty in the end.

A better tomorrow.

hooliganita wrote:

But where to go next Friday- or Saturday-Night to dance, though? Because if I only drink beer all night long without any movement I will become rusty in the end.

check zitty, a berlin magazine for listings.

i still think m

Uh

Tomorrow I will be in Berlin smile)))))))))))))))))))))))

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

casso wrote:

try to look where cheers chris, hunee, emil doesn't drive or sfire play, now that's real disco robot music.

minimal is the king around here.  take handgun with you, so you can blow your brains out if it gets too much

Uh

Leo Slayer wrote:

Tomorrow I will be in Berlin smile)))))))))))))))))))))))

Me the day after!! hehe. Looking forward to spend a little holiday.

A better tomorrow.

Oooooooohhhhh minimal. everywhere but lots lots of lovely weissebeer.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

byron wrote:

i got drunk in an irish bar in schwabing once, gunther murphy's it was called

Had a few there myself and of course the uniquely named 'Shamrock' bar across the road. (Munich)
I miss that short train journey to Kunstpark before the real maddness begins.

Ah those were the days...

stan snackson wrote:
casso wrote:

minimal is the king around here.  take handgun with you, so you can blow your brains out if it gets too much

it's going to get bloody somewhere

what has become of tacheles and sage club, btw? havent been there for.. puh.. years, but talked with a friend the other day about a weekend we went there, which was actually pretty good as far as i remember, so im interested..

.."this world`s a bubble"..

zora wrote:

what has become of tacheles and sage club, btw? havent been there for.. puh.. years, but talked with a friend the other day about a weekend we went there, which was actually pretty good as far as i remember, so im interested..

Zora, as many things have changed in Berlin, these locations too. Tacheles is not longer a location for parties, but more a tourist attraction for art and wanna be art shit. I feel it is over there (Oranienburger Stra

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

42 (edited by IvyHeights 2008-07-26 02:26:32)

the mitte? im just repeating what someone said

Deathcrush '99

captain duran wrote:
zora wrote:

Zora, as many things have changed in Berlin, these locations too. Tacheles is not longer a location for parties, but more a tourist attraction for art and wanna be art shit. I feel it is over there (Oranienburger Stra

.."this world`s a bubble"..

44 (edited by cheers c. 2008-07-29 05:26:47)

shhhhh jonny dont tell em all the spots ;-)

well if anyone wanna come im always happy to catch on to a round ...

pm me, email me, do it ...

cheers chris

and by the way there is still stuff happening but one gotta need to look more.

and sage club is gone now, well actually turned into the recent home of the kit kat (sex)club....

pleaaseee! i need some obsure italo disco , whatever dancing shizzle going down, this week here in Berlin, anybotty got some dark sellar disco parties planned?

the mystery of space, communicate,walking in the neon

Odessa wrote:

pleaaseee! i need some obsure italo disco , whatever dancing shizzle going down, this week here in Berlin, anybotty got some dark sellar disco parties planned?

interested too, i will in Berlin tomorrow until next tuesday with some friends

should be nice to hear emil play over there

http://www.anstadtberlin.de/images/privatACF/PICKNICK_020808.gif

http://www.myspace.com/emlilime

aha!bingo. i hope there will be some disco,otherwise, people will die.haha.

the mystery of space, communicate,walking in the neon

So either Picknick or  Sleeparchive and gameboymusic in Berghain. See you there this saturday!

oh christ,

im in paris right now, some good finds and off to visit some collection on monday.

make sure you visit audio in on libauer str. to get the fixwith love on the rocks etc...

ill be back 9th or so, if you are still in town, be our guest on 10th, there is something special planned.

cheers c.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 10 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Travel → Berlin