Re: What are you robots eating?

Tin Man wrote:

http://www.maxiturkey.com/wiki/images/b … rmelon.jpg

just ate a bunch of it....i dont think i shoud have eaten that much....i dont feel good

I just ate some from the fridge, feels devine when it's hot!

"...or something." - Legowelt

bacon, eggs and beans

mmmMMmmm, sunday roast, a few beers, falling asleep, zzzzZZZzzzz

grease for robots:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/29/250px-Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg

yoyodyne corporation wrote:

grease for robots

Best hangover cure ever

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

australian robots represent!

big_smile

introducing the rat coffin!

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3227317/2/istockphoto_3227317_aussie_meat_pie_and_sauce.jpg

i made cannelonis today, it wasnt spot on, the recipy i was following was a bit sketchy, but you try and learn, next time they will be perfect smile

yesterday i made scrambled eggs with truffle parmesan, plus a tomato, cucumber and rocket salad, dressing with sun dried tomatos (chop very small or blend and fry with onions in the olive oil), gives it a realy nice umami taste

today i had cheviche
http://belizeculture.com/2007/09/22/ceviche-cevi-chelas-belize.jpg
a salad from raw fish, with lots of lemon (to "cook" the fish), chilli, coriander, tomatos

That looks a lot more exotic than my rocket potato bacon mash from yesterday. Fills you up though.

35 (edited by Tottieheid 2008-07-15 14:30:14)

a big fat satsuma. the joys of citrus fruits never cease for me

meschi wrote:

last night we had some bad boy mousaka!

yeah, that was a winner. it lasted us all weekend too!

talking of thai food, found a place in brixton that sells fresh thai basil and kaffir lime leaves. makes so much difference to a dish compared to cooking with the dried stuff.

jonny five wrote:
meschi wrote:

yeah man there was tons. damn nice too. jonny5 / red robette cooking team 4tw!

jonny five wrote:
meschi wrote:

talking of thai food, found a place in brixton that sells fresh thai basil and kaffir lime leaves. makes so much difference to a dish compared to cooking with the dried stuff.

Johnny 5 - are you a Brixton Bot?

I lived there until October last year!

How is the old neighbourhood?

yeah, well i love living in brixton - moved here last august. the market is great for getting all kinds of foods from all over - so as a big food lover it suits me great. where are u now r2dj?

Grand Cayman - I swapped it all for the Caribbean.

So do you ever go to the White Horse? Used to be my local

sometimes, but i live on the other side of the park so i tend to go to the prince regent, the florence or the effra hall more often.

anyway, back on topic....

bionic.man wrote:

feels devine when it's hot!

i never though that a divine, hot and watermelon could be used in the same sentence

i mean hot watermelon?????????? why???????

A Musica....A Musica Na Capoeira Eu Axe....A musica Na Capoeira Eu Todo

i don't think the watermelon was hot, but the weather?
funny

tonight for dinner i had a vegetarian lasagna with added mushrooms and for dessert an apple pie a la mode. so fuckin good!

Been experimenting with various meat substitutes, and must say that even though i initially found the thought disturbing, Mock Duck Meat made from fried gluten is actually quite good. At least tastewise, i read this and that regarding gluten but dunno what to believe.

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

18oz ribeye steak, medium rare
garlic mash potato
green beans
bearnaise sauce

Big Police meal, from the neighbourhood trucker burger joint. complete with harbour setting and white-trash employees from estonia. 100% pure heart disease food.

I was in Tallinn (Estonia) last tuesday with my girlfriend. We were in the 'old town', and visited this medieval-themed restaurant called Olde Hansa.

The food was something from the outerworlds: sausages made of bear, wild boar and elk, together with figs and almond... drank down with a big jar of cinnamon beer. smile

OK, just a tourist place, but still very enjoyable.

A very weird potato and mushroom sandwich.
Not much food in the fridge today.

Mastering the mystic arcana

Lunch today: A salad I made with baby spinach, tomato, carrot, avocado, organic beef strips cooked with onion, chilli, garlic, lime & ginger and toasted almonds. Yum.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.