Topic: BERLIN - People Like Us - BERLIN - People Like Us - BERLIN

http://www.discobots.net/alex/PLU3.png

Frisbee is my passion

Re: BERLIN - People Like Us - BERLIN - People Like Us - BERLIN

flyer looks like a goth party wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Goth Disco !!!  This is the place where you can be the Black Disco Devil nearer then wherever

Frisbee is my passion

it will rock, I am sure, count me in.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Wish you a nice goth disco party guys wink

i decided to play    Italo Goth Core .  especially for schnuddel & captain duran. i think i will play very early. dont want to stay so long.

Frisbee is my passion

Might come down...

okay, here is my wishlist:

Fields Of The Nephilim
Sisters Of Mercy
Goethes Erben
Mission

...hehehe. (oh my goth)

discogs sales 

:d  great. i think you should bring it in room1 to hear them on friday night

Frisbee is my passion

haha - room 1 - that was really good sL!

but i don't know if i like your "style-name-inventions"    ;-)

last party was a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!

will be there early! can't await!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if you wanna treat me right, you've got to dance all through the night...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

schnuddel, you will get your 1981 - 1983 italo disco defenitly.  i will start at 12.00 until 01.00

Frisbee is my passion

How much will the entrance be?

13 (edited by schnuddel 2009-05-08 13:08:00)

@ sL: actually i asked fpr 83-85 :-) but 81-83 is fine aswell - most imortant is 83 anyway

@ narcisco: it was always quite moderate - i think app. 3-4

Thanks!

party-mode.   see you guys... smile

discogs sales 

man, the laser rocked... nice one. party was suberb (except the techno dj, lemercier?)

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/67/l_c27cb593b0d7424dbcccf48bfd94ab2f.jpg

discogs sales 

I thought the stroboscope was a bit too much sometimes. I came pretty late, with some friends from Holland, who arrive 0.30 at my place. Music wasn't too great when we came, so we did some karaoke, later around 5 or so I went dancing right before I'm Ready by kano was playing. Nice!

yeah, musically it was by far not that outstanding like last time and the techno-dj somehow changed the party for the rest of it.
great exception was sL's super-italo set which completely satisfied my wishes but at that time the location was still almost empty :-(
but i like the location very much! hope next party will be better again.
captain duran - we had much fun - especially you and the fog machine :-) and thanks for not posting that ugly photo you made of me. i looked like a starving zombie.
i like lazers, fog and strobes! not to stressing though... especially fog is unfortunately too rarely found nowadays on parties.
anyone made it to the sameheads-party the next evening in neuk

schnuddel, yes - sl`s set in the beginning was a bomb. but also Jeffrey Sfire did a great job. I remember some nice italo wave sound that I danced my pants off. lemercier played some good electro tracks in the end of his set, like bergheim 34 and old adult. but the complete hour was hurting... can imagine that some ppl prefered the karaoke boxes then. and Emil was good after the techno boy, but it was a bit difficult for him to get the action back. a pity... because I mutated to a couch potatoe in the end big_smile
normally someone should have give me money for the fog - action, hehe. especially in the beginning it was essential. anyways, I knew were the button was and did my best wink

the phrase of the evening (talked with the one guy on the bar, who was a bass player and a friend of lemercier):
"oh no! you are straight?! it`s a shame"  hahahaha.

discogs sales 

...yeah - but the couch was quite a good place to enjoy the lazer and the atmoshere - even if the music was not perfect.
i enjoyed my couch ;-)