Topic: NEW TERRENCE DIXON - "Trust/Miles Per Hour"

Greetings robots! 

Open Concept Recordings is happy to announce our arrival and world premiere with the release of OCR-001 : Terrence Dixon - "Trust/Miles Per Hour".

We are proud to present a collection of the finest electronic listening and dance music from established international talent as well as new and undiscovered artists.

Our release schedule for your review and listening pleasure:

OCR-001 : Terrence Dixon - "Trust/Miles Per Hour"
OCR-002 : Coordinates - "16 Steps"
OCR-003 : Faceless Mind - "Mirror Of Your Face"
OCR-004 : Titonton Duvant

Re: NEW TERRENCE DIXON - "Trust/Miles Per Hour"

...and the link for OCR-001 : Terrence Dixon - "Trust/Miles Per Hour"

:
:

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con … s_per_hour

vinyl????

ancestors from another galaxy

Eventually, and I hope soon.  ...but probably a few months out.

Due the fact that I haven't had a single distributor come forward with a deal that would even allow us to break even -- but we're still working at it.  Not making the distributors out to be the bad guys, but it's a VERY difficult environment for every right now:  we're a new, uncharted label and after speaking with them, I feel their pain.

So until then, we're doing it digital thru Beatport and soon with Juno and BeatsDigital.

It's also a matter of recouping some out the initial costs with starting up a new label.  We want to be around for the long haul so we're doing our best to adhere to our business plan.  No question tho:  we LOVE vinyl and it's definitely a part of our plan.

Just good to hear from people who are interested in supporting the artists by actually *buying* the stuff.  Cheers!

Best regards from sunny Toronto...

Dylan Joszef
Open Concept Recordings
www.openconcept.org  (relaunching soon!)
www.myspace.com/openconceptrecordings