Re: [08-05-09] Acidos: DYFR release party, Nukubus - Endfest - Baz Reznik

yeah baz you really got that weird crowd going with the disco stuff. Cool party it was!

Nukubot wrote:

nice record, but I prefer the minimalo edit by Tom Trago, much more suited for the modern dance floor

martin duvall's silicano version plays also nice, needles catches no dust at all..

looks & sounds like a rocking party btw!

rocked big time smile

hmmm. missed this one. was about to go but then crashed and fell a sleep.

Gezellige party!

Freakiest moment of the night: two girls that asked if I could play some Guus Meeuwis, instead of all that unfamiliar records I was playing (according to them)

I answered I would play my most radiofriendly record for them & dropped some Jody Finch - Jack Your Big Booty ;-)

Sogar die gr

them booties weren't even that big

Endfest wrote:

Gezellige party!

Freakiest moment of the night: two girls that asked if I could play some Guus Meeuwis, instead of all that unfamiliar records I was playing (according to them)

I answered I would play my most radiofriendly record for them & dropped some Jody Finch - Jack Your Big Booty ;-)

Well, I had this one:

I had a great one yesterday: during my set a guy came over and gave me 10E. He wanted me to shoot happy birthday in the microphone for a friend. I told him there was no microphone and that I wasn't for sale and tried to give him the money back. He wouldn't take it so I put it in my pocket and told him to fuck off the stage

1 hour later the same guy asked a friend of mine if he knew a good place to throw up. He offered money to him as well. Later the guy was found in the toilet: he had pucked on the whole wall and floor and was kicked out of the club

so I think it was just one of those nights wink
But besides all drunk people leaning against the dj booth and skipping the record (which they cut out in the end after a few slaps on the head) it was really a rocking party!

Set for download over here:

http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=3221

Sogar die gr