1 (edited by sL 2009-05-26 16:46:47)

Topic: 5.6.2009 - BERLIN - People like us - BERLIN - 5.6.2009

http://www.discobots.net/alex/PLU4HighRes.jpg

Frisbee is my passion

Re: 5.6.2009 - BERLIN - People like us - BERLIN - 5.6.2009

The Horror Disco Show is going on

Frisbee is my passion

we have the best flyers and the coolest space. if i could just figure out how to program the laser!

i still want it to be real real real.

the laser rocks... loved the last party. smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

or does the laser program us???
anyway - will be great dancing-fun again i'm sure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...if you wanna treat me right, you've got to dance all through the night...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flyer of the year

if you have the laser i can program it folks !

@humangigz    yeah man, the flyer is bomb. like the others which Arndt Bareth (our party flyer drawer) have done. here are the flyers from the last partys

http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=3134

http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=2254

@schnuddel   i think the laser programmed us !

@chris   i think there is only a controller, no programmable unit. the contoller is not for the laser. its a mixer for simple light effects.

Frisbee is my passion

this time I can`t manage the fog machine, as I`ll be at the NoiZe Hub... have fun guys

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

nice. hopefully see you there, captain.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

oh damn i forgot thats the same date. No Professional Fog Master , arghhh.   ok i will try to lead the job to schnuddel big_smile

Frisbee is my passion

hey what a pitty captain - wish you much fun anyway.
you can count on me - the fog-job is in good hands with me.
it will be part 2 of the crazy-lazer-box vs. the man-directed-fog-corner.
hey - no dates for this friday or saturday? sunday i have to do a live-act in bochum and have to leave berlin around 6 pm.
chris - what's up with your open-air? does it start before that or is it cancelled because of the bad wheather forecast?
anything else?

what kind of live act will you do where in bochum on sunday, schnuddel? maybe i drop by if its worth..

i dont know anything. have to stay at home this weekend. learning for school and record our new song.
have fun in bochum !  Open Air is cancelled as i know.

Frisbee is my passion

15 (edited by schnuddel 2009-05-28 12:52:18)

@ zora: besides beeing a gentle italo-robot i am this awful guy http://www.myspace.com/nihilfist and the party is in the matrix - a huge 4-floor-event. i am headliner on the one floor and play around from 2-3. if you should still think about coming tell me (guestlist, drinks...) but i guess it might not be your cup of tea... ;-)

hehe, probably youre right. not really my cup of tea. thx for your kind offer anyway. but im always amazed about the diversity of taste someone can have. think thats great. matrix is pretty big, but not a bad club at all, btw, and has lots of "dark" partys there. have a blast.

bloody hell that nihilfist stuff is intense

keep hackney crap

Nihilfist stuff is more than hard rocking stuff.     schnuddel you are not awful !!!!!!!! you are a very very nice guy !!!! it was a pleasure for me to met you !

Frisbee is my passion

thanks sL :-) i can say the same about you!
wish you much brain-power & inspiration at home this weekend.
perhaps i call you the next days - want to speak to you about the london-thing. always forget it at parties. have you already booked anything? i want to go there too!!!
:-)

yeah sadly the open air is not happening and now the weather is getting better, arrrrrgh