Re: BREAKING NEWS? Berkan G

Fight Berkan here: http://berkan-guelen.mybrute.com

Europa has burned, and will burn again

The reply from PP sounds like a very bad salesman with stupid remarks ( its more to protect jonathan for all the bad things that are to come)

I cant help when reading this that it pisses Me of. Cant imagine that any real actions will be taken from the prestige fuckers. It all sounds quite unprofessional, real experts in rights and law about A&R have better things to do.

Lets have a war!

78 (edited by C. 2009-05-25 12:39:39)

It's my week off and I have lots of time for fun things. So, I went to Zittelstra

C. wrote:

It's my week off and I have lots of time for fun things. So, I went to Zittelstra

80 (edited by C. 2009-05-25 13:08:23)

Squadra Smackos wrote:
C. wrote:

hahaha. the perfect disguise haha

i checked the pp site again
- its so funny -
for 49 euro pp will inform you about possible
"jugends

i hate soccer

@ C: nothing wrong with checking things out, it's a free world

besides: it was ok for the company to find out Stentecs address and deliver him a letter with legal innuendo

So Berkan G

85 (edited by Starborough 2009-05-25 14:42:31)

Nukubot said it with "legal innuendo".. an email has no official legal status, so there you see the threaths with lawyers and all, the letter only has a request of removal. Check their website and see what survice they offer, basically they are google masters that mail sites on which your name pops up. And they can hook you up with a lawyer if you want to, but they don't give out any guarantees. What kind of a product is that? Berkan G

C. wrote:

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

Well an email can be legal evidence also (legal status) but can you prove it..that's more the question. In fact everything can be evidence as long if it's not something which is against the law...but I agree this PP guy is really talking shit he doesnt even talk/type in law terms/language and why should Berkan let this PP do it for him, everybody can mail this kind of treath and if that doesn't work you go to a lawfirm. And such a shitty case!...big chance the trial has to be conducted in Holland (defended dutch...opposite party from outside Holland(??) depends on what grounds the charge is) ...so if you have enough money for this kind of nonsense. Yeah this is has to be fake...

Go out and play

I really would like to mail/talk directly to Berkan G

be careful.
maybe he is a "tschabo" or "lan" (FFM people are knowing what i mean...)

i hate soccer

explain?

Willstu korrekte 300 Berkan per Minit?

Starborough wrote:

C: Ring the bell! Pretend to be a Jehova's witness.. I bet that Prestige Protector is just one guy, pretending to be multiple persons in his mails, selling air in plastic bags to dumb people.

That's the problem. When I said there was no reference to PP, I meant there was absolutely nothing! No PP bell whatsoever, none of the names from their website or the correspondence posted here, nothing. There was one similar name, but apart from that, there wasn't anything. PP seems to be scam of some kind.

Nukubot wrote:

I really would like to mail/talk directly to Berkan G

I've been away for a couple of days and totally forgot about Berkan G

mailed today:

Dear people(s) at Prestige Protector M

hahaha when internetz threads take on a life all of their own...

this ongoing business makes me laugh out loud every time I read another post lol

keep em coming! big_smile

"Fuel critical"...He didn't wanna say 'critical'..."Rog"

update plz

no answer anymore from Prestige Protector M

Nukubot wrote:

no answer anymore from Prestige Protector M

or he wet his pants...

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Addicts → BREAKING NEWS? Berkan G

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB