Re: Our Internets is in danger!

Yes it's the european commission that is doing the corporate rimjob, thankfully the majority of the european parlament is against it.

I wonder what's the going price for our civil rights.. atleast I hope they aren't going for cheap. We're all going to be citizens of the United States of Disneyland soon going down this direction.

Monkey see, monkey do.

biotek knows what goes down.

how things are looking will all be slaves in a not so distant fututre. we are "the bioling frog" just like the jews in germany in the early 30's the majority will understand first when it is too late.

download what ew can now! i just got a nice new hard drive, time to fill it up. I can see britain doing a french thing and cutting of peoples internet and im gonna have to live back there at some point.

"positive mutation!"

lixa-6 wrote:

download what ew can now! i just got a nice new hard drive, time to fill it up. I can see britain doing a french thing and cutting of peoples internet and im gonna have to live back there at some point.

that French law  has been partially voted as "against constitution" today..

30 (edited by Poodle 2009-06-19 06:14:21)

yes all the plutocrats and fascists know this. that is why we are getting shit like the EU (similar super states are in the works on every continent). these super states will sooner or later all have constitutions that overrule national constitutions and they will all be pro corporate and not pro citizen like the national ones.

if you are irish and believe (or hope is probably the better word) in democracy then it is should be a good idea to vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! for the lisbon treaty. which will make the eu even more of a super state.

all these super sates might all be fused into one mega super state one day in not so far away future. a world government. do we really want this? i can tell you one thing about it, it will be in the control of bankers and corporations, not the people.

isn't it already?