Topic: FS: Syntecno Teebee / Roland CR-8000

time to let some more stuff go:

http://low.cavestudio.org/pictures/teebee_overview1.jpg

Syntecno Teebee MKIII (the yellow one)

i bought this purely as a second Teebee for live use. Perfect condition, everything works 100%. this is what you get:

-one of the best 303 clones in a 1HE 19"rack, 100% analogue, hand built in amsterdam.
-built in korg MS20 ringmodulator
-built in midi merger
-built in DIN sync out
-built in 4x midi/cv converter that'll do anything
-manual and 230V power supply

rare and superb machine, only selling it because i already have another one (a mark 1) and i want an xoxbox.

350 euro.

http://www.dubsounds.com/image_files/CR-8000-BIG.jpg

Roland CR-8000 CompuRhythm

i've had this for many years, used on a lot of the older and 3000 bunker series. missing link between the CR78 and the TR808. preset rhythms and 8 programmable rhythms.

has a few scratches on the outside, but the inside is 100% perfect. and it'll stay that way: this 8000 will NOT suffer from the dreaded ''dead button'' syndrome these things are known for. i permanently fixed these last week using the method kevin lightner of synthfool described (adding new metal contact surfaces to the switches,  a beast of a job!) and now all buttons work perfect.

as an added bonus this CR8000 has 6 professional made individual outputs for bassdrum, snare/tom/rim, conga, cowbell and hihat. the clap one doesn't work (loose wire) but since these are break jacks taking the sound from the main out when you insert a jack in the individual out, the clap is the only one left in the main out if you use them all.

selling it because i bought a korg KR55, and i simply don't have the room for both.

350 euro.

will ship worldwide.

Re: FS: Syntecno Teebee / Roland CR-8000

it surprises me the sixtysix workhorses got to go smile

TB or not TB

i'm only selling the teebee because i have another one, and that one will never go..
and you know how much room i have here i my place. it's a warehouse as it is already.. big_smile

rude66 wrote:

i'm only selling the teebee because i have another one, and that one will never go..
and you know how much room i have here i my place. it's a warehouse as it is already.. big_smile

the teebee I understand, but the cr8000 is pretty much part of 'the band'..

and yeah, its pretty packed at your domain and there is enough gear left I guess  smile

TB or not TB

it is part of the band as you say, i've used it on many tracks.. but i have the kr55 coming which is close enough to the 8000 that it would be a bit silly to have them both..
actually i've thought about selling it before, but those switches had to be restored first. now that they are, its as good as new again..

rude66 wrote:

it is part of the band as you say, i've used it on many tracks.. but i have the kr55 coming which is close enough to the 8000 that it would be a bit silly to have them both..
actually i've thought about selling it before, but those switches had to be restored first. now that they are, its as good as new again..

I understand, time for a bit of change... hopefully afterwards you dont regret selling of one of the best analog 'claps' ever wink

TB or not TB

ps: you forgot to mention the teebee also does cv/hertz for Korg machines and it has an audio-in for external sources smile

TB or not TB

well, i consider the hz/v thing as part of ''does anything''.. the mk3 also actually can send out 10V on one of its gate outs for those machines (like my sh09) that require more than 5v to be triggered.

the 8000 clap is superb indeed.. like the 808, but bigger, wider, stronger, better.. big_smile

How does one sync the KR55 to other stuff? I assume it doesn't have din-sync in or anything like that?

teebee is sold!