Topic: VULCANOID Rebirth !!!

http://www.vulcanoid.fr/images/com/logo-pour-discogs.jpg

Hi All,

After a long silence, here we are 200% motivated... for more new electronic experiences !

We're now proud to be able to present you the fresh new improved version of Vulcanoid ;-)

Vulcanoid.NET is dead...
but Vulcanoid.FR is now alive !

Take time to discover all the new releases we just lauched thanks to the new various functions we added...

Note that we'll now put online our news every month and we'll hold onto giving you the freshest gold records as possible...

I also would like to thank all of you who supported us till now.. Thanks for your patience !

Matt @ VULCANOID

http://www.vulcanoid.fr/

Re: VULCANOID Rebirth !!!

welcome back, make records cheaper and i will buy again

Vlam Aan

Yeah !
Great shop you have, the only one on the net selling minimal/synth/wave that have sound snippets ! Why don't the others do the same... ?

I would love to make cheaper prices...but as Agence Internationale said above we try offer you the best service as we can...Proposing mp3 soundclips for all tracks of all our records for sale is a lot lot of work for a one self man...so it has a certain cost !

But we want to go on like this because, once again, as Agence Internationale said we're (almost) the only one to do that especially for minimal/synth/wave stuff...

I work hard for promoting gold & essential records to please your ears.. So if everybody recognize & reward this work, the shop should grow up and should be able to give you more records at cheaper prices with always more comfort..! even if we're not so far from the prices of the Nuloop, Flexx, Clone & cie (even lower sometimes...)

Moreover, I think we offer low shipping cost that compensate that !

All in all, it's a mutual support... It's up to you   wink

Matt @ VULCANOID

Welcome back Matt & good luck with the new thing wink

Nice, welcome back.

lärm macht spass!

Cool, thanks for posting Matt, will certainly keep an eye on the new site...

"Fuel critical"...He didn't wanna say 'critical'..."Rog"

Myster Wielander wrote:

I would love to make cheaper prices...but as Agence Internationale said above we try offer you the best service as we can...Proposing mp3 soundclips for all tracks of all our records for sale is a lot lot of work for a one self man...so it has a certain cost !

making mp3 can`t be the reason for the high prices. I mean, there are differences up to 10

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

captain duran wrote:
Myster Wielander wrote:

But we want to go on like this because, once again, as Agence Internationale said we're (almost) the only one to do that especially for minimal/synth/wave stuff...

okay, the one with mp3 between the other 20 seller. wink

who ? anna: no
          vod : no
          mannequin : no
          kernkrach : no
          old europa caf

paul, I said (meant) Vulcanoid is the only shop with soundsamples between the others. I know that anna, kernkrach & co. are selling mostly without mp3 samples... i said nothing wrong on the service here.
and also I said "nearly everything". I know how dissapointing it can be if you can`t find any snippet about a track or project on the net. we had it recently with a research for a soundtrack.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

oh ok... cos if you had some shop exemple i didn't know about, specially in the industrial part... with snippets...
I mean, we all know that dealing record is a very hard job now, why those people don't make it easier...

long live the shop. They all closed near me now, near me being 50 mile radius. I hope you can balance the shop and the online stuff. Always had good service from you in the past aswell smile

Thank you all for your support ! It's really motivating to read all this  wink

Next News around August 10th '09...

Now you know

great shop, excellent choice, nice interface... i've just made a little summer shopping there. what else? all the best....

thx neferos cool

good luck mate

http://www.defense.gouv.fr/var/dicodrefonte/storage/images/media/images/air/00_actualites/focus/2007/2t2007/mai/22_05_07_siege_ejectable_1/689629-1-fre-FR/22_05_07_siege_ejectable_1.jpg

some MR restock will be available @ Vulcanoid next week!

Broken Pots Hunter

Thx Mikhronaut for your all-time support...without you nothing would happened   wink

One day maybe...you'll be back ?

I hope so

Happy B-Day again...

Indeed there will be some MR restock very soon... and also all the last new MR releases a bit later...and many many many more pure electro essentials !

Everything will be anounced in a very near future.

CHECK !

great to have you back!

Hi kuczera,

Your wish (and not only yours probably) is now raised : http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=4023

cool

Matt @ VULCANOID

22 (edited by Scarface 2009-08-18 21:42:21)

Had a good look and listen last week and made a big order of ten records. Most of them were a long time on my wantlist but also some I never heard of and discovered just by listening to snippets (which is really great service!). Vulcanoid is one of the few (only?) who supports all these minimal synth and electro-labels (and then some) I think... If I bought all these records seperately (or in not one but in like three orders) at differents shops and (maybe) cheaper, I wonder if I had spent less money because of all the seperate shippingcosts... I don't think it would differ that much, I might even spent le$$. wink So...big up for Vulcanoid I'd say.

Oh for those who wonder which records I bought:

SPSR-001-EP Fanzine llegas tarde
suction015 G.D. Luxxe vendetta 
ANNA 003 Sleep Museum dream of waking
GZLP 102 League Of Nations music for the new depression
AUDA-alpha The Man Behind The Screen cosmic starflight
Stilleben 030 Various electro databahn
VR004 Various wierd compilation vol.II
BB 012 Various des jeunes gens m

"Are you loving?"

why can't i find Serbia in a locations list?
do you not ship to Serbia?

Hi mekonin,

just came back from holidays..

well, you're right it's a mistake...I'll include Serbia soon in the location list...

For the moment, you can use the shipping cost available for Croatia...it would be the same price...

then you could write Serbia in your shipping details...

thx for your interest & support !
Matt @ VULCANOID

Still alive or only on Discogs ?