Topic: neutrodyne @ Tech Noir - vr 14.8 - amsterdam

coming friday i (neutrodyne) will play at the first Tech Noir night in Amsterdam. Close to central station. Free entrance, cheap beer, smoking allowed and good music.. smile

Tech Noir is a new clubnight dedicated to all techno lovers. Our filosofy is: let the music do the talking. Quality over quantity.

Expect quality detroit techno, dub techno and deep house.

Tech Noir
14 Aug, from 21:00 til 03:00
entrance: FREE
Smoking friendly

Prins Hendrikkade 85
Amsterdam

Re: neutrodyne @ Tech Noir - vr 14.8 - amsterdam

Unfortunately, I can't make it. I'm visiting Amsterdam weekend 18th September, 2009. Is Tech Noir a 'long term' night? I like the sounds of deep house, detroit techno and dub techno, hopefully in that order throughout the night wink

Any suggestions for a Saturday night musical feast of electronica in Amsterdam?

Kaicho wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't make it. I'm visiting Amsterdam weekend 18th September, 2009. Is Tech Noir a 'long term' night? I like the sounds of deep house, detroit techno and dub techno, hopefully in that order throughout the night wink

Any suggestions for a Saturday night musical feast of electronica in Amsterdam?

Tonight!!!

dont forget the cheap beer though wink.

Pardon?

Did you read what I said/asked?

I'm in the UK and travelling to Amsterdam in September. Is 'Tech Noir' a weekly night?

Enjoy your beer and whatever else you decide to do.

actinet6 wrote:

coming friday i (neutrodyne) will play at the first Tech Noir night in Amsterdam. Close to central station. Free entrance, cheap beer, smoking allowed and good music.. smile

Tech Noir is a new clubnight dedicated to all techno lovers. Our filosofy is: let the music do the talking. Quality over quantity.

Expect quality detroit techno, dub techno and deep house.

Tech Noir
14 Aug, from 21:00 til 03:00
entrance: FREE
Smoking friendly

Prins Hendrikkade 85
Amsterdam

Hey did You guys ever hear of Technoir Antwerp?
Same idea but its been going on for 12 years or so.
Next one with newworldaquarium and more Delsin acts

Just so You know....

have a good one

http://www.myspace.com/technoirantwerp

14th anniversary cool

Newworldaquarium are really good. I wish I was in a position to go. Alas, not allowed out very often - nappies to change and children to feed.

I've looked at the bar's website and Amsterdam's Tech Noir appears to be a one off, for now. It isn't the most appealing of website with the proclamation "We Love Chess".

I will enquire closer the time about parties on the 18th/19th September - there's got to be at least one club in Amsterdam playing quality music.

you'd be surprised.. and not in a positive way..

Oh, bollocks... My friends bloody David Icke/mushroom fixation. That's the focal point of their stay - some loon fixated by alien abduction. I've got to do something other than smoke weed whilst they are listening to the great man. Another big ask: any decent record shops in Amsterdam?

We'll maybe find an all nighter somewhere else in the country (or even different country) and travel back to the capital in the morning for some post party relaxation by a canal somewhere...

I could always bring Serato with me and play some tunes somewhere that'll have us...

Turning into abit of a pain in the arse this tbh.

I think I'll dig out one of your records....