Topic: Forum Needs You

Hi all..

What Forum sections need to be made?
Im adding as much as much as possible today.

for know i thougt:

Music Production / Hardware
Swap / Trades
Games

what else do we need... hit me up with your wants..

Re: Forum Needs You

travel section too.. maybe slowly adding the sections like they were on the old board..

the old board WILL be archived though.. so the info there will not be thrown away..

An offtop maybe but can you please remove the underlines from the hyperlinks? It's the only difference between this and that forums and I'm pretty sure that it needs to be sorted! smile

lärm macht spass!

fun section within or separeted from the daily ufo, for all your books,movie,computer games,dvd,u-tube stuff

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

rude66 wrote:

travel section too.. maybe slowly adding the sections like they were on the old board..

the old board WILL be archived though.. so the info there will not be thrown away..

yes, a backup of cbs forums for a "C-B-S Archives" section or something

@stentec
do you think that the old archive from the cbs forum (RIP) could be saved here?

deutschmark wrote:

An offtop maybe but can you please remove the underlines from the hyperlinks? It's the only difference between this and that forums and I'm pretty sure that it needs to be sorted! smile

done.

ahhh thanks much bettoR

☂ bezoek okiland !

is it possible to make a banner for the forum?

Dancin' for freaks and fame!

nixxon wrote:

is it possible to make a banner for the forum?

i have one submisson allready, got figure out how to place in the header.

New releases topic maybe ?

possibly its just me, but i feel like its still too early to make thousands of new sections and topics and banners and everything. maybe i should look more ahead, but im still kind of stuck in the way it used to be. for me it just doesnt really feel right yet. im still waiting for sth to happen. but dont get me wrong, im really happy about this new forum.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

im just putting up sections robots ask for... i emaild RobotDJX about the CBS forum and as soon as there is a new CBS forum or the old is up again, if that will happen, this site will redirect to it.

The "Lost" section was very useful

CBS MEMORIES!!!  it's a must.
http://www.gwagner.com/albums/thailand/memories.jpg

Thx. Now I finally have a feeling that I'm home again. smile

lärm macht spass!

I wouldn't exactly call it "home". So far it's like living in a homeless shelter, but that feeling may pass with time smile

Well, yes. But the nearly insane activity on this forum surprises me much. smile

lärm macht spass!

I guess that proves how needed the robot community really is!

around 200 registered robots. My guess is that's pretty much all the active posters transplanted from the ceeb. I think the rest were sporadic posters.

[quote=Techn

http://www.basror.com/temp/R4R.png

☂ bezoek okiland !

yep finding this a bit strange, wonder how djx feels, anybody gonna go visit him with a box of chocolates or some booze or sumting.

"positive mutation!"

Could we have a "Streaming" section under the "Music" for organizing the robot streaming and broadcasting?

Tradition is kindling of the fire, not worship of the ashes.

Is it possible to make a separate "Radioshow" section under music as well? In this the people who want to continue their show could post new shows every week for download or something like that....

could it be that the time zone on the forum software/server is set incorrectly? If I set my time zone in my profile to my true time zone GMT +1 (CET), then the times are off by an hour.