1 (edited by Infiltrator 2009-09-01 15:43:19)

Topic: Optic Nerve on the way... diametric. Label Launch

[u]Optic Nerve

2 (edited by heimelektronik 2009-08-31 17:26:13)

Re: Optic Nerve on the way... diametric. Label Launch

cool stuff - back to the roots with the labelhead arne weinberg.

are friends electric?

I think it is important to go back to the roots these days....
business is harsh, techno as an artform seems to be dead and the roots of real techno are not in perspective for so many people anymore....
so if I could do a little bit to keep the flame alive I am happy....

Sounding Good. Good Luck with the release.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

have you got any of these to bring along on Saturday by any off chance?

Hi Andrew,

well, unfortunately the release is on the 21st of september, so I'm afraid it's too early still....
I am currently only doing preorders through the diametric website

www.diametric-music.com

I can't deliver any records earlier as this would be unfair against other people and also I am bound to my agreement to my distributor Diamonds & Pearls.

Hope you understand.

going back to the roots is really what this scene needs. imressive first release... expecially the b-side is sooo good!
will do my part to keep the flame alive, so spare me a copy .. and good luck with the new label bro! wink

isnt this another sign that techno isnt dead as an artform?
electro on the other hand, i dont hear much that excites me there anymore, but techno, yea, there is great stuff.

funny because i was just wondering this morning when you will come with a new label after AW recordings smile

best wishes for the future, I dont think luck has anything to do with it wink

@black shape:

Check out the new upcoming 12" on Abstract Forms by Morphology if you are looking for nice electro stuff. You're right, there is not enough "real" electro coming out these days... but let me tell you, I'm definitely planning on putting out some electro on diametric. aswell in the future.

Oh, and I agree with you, normally this should not be about luck, but in fact, you need luck these days to get enough attention from people because the mass of releases is just ridiculous. And only quality is not enough anymore to make a difference.

yea maybe your right, quality is not enough anymore. you can see that on releases elesewhere on this forum (not all of course smile) and they still get lots of attention.
sometimes it seems like all you need is some sort of theme, or style, make the right allusions and its sold. thats a real shame to me.
Really looking forward to hearing more things on this label, including these electro things smile
maybe there could be a show on IFM that has latest stuff in the shops that needs attention? Clone top 20 didnt really work out that well for that in the end...

Godspeed Diametric

Out now!

I only have about 10 copies left, as these are flying out of the door very fast right now....
everybody who preordered this, the records are on their way to you.

Thanks for the continued support!

sheeeit, just noticed this...looks great and clips sound stunning, copy ordered.

I want a copy!
Just emailed.