Re: Very Embarrassing moments, or Curb Your Enthusiam in real life

i was on the way to work once, and I was chatting to my colleague about football. We were talking about the relegation worries of some team, and I said "they're going down, like a cheap crack whore"

But i said it a bit louder than intended sad

My friend went really red, and really quiet for the rest of the journey.

When we got to work he came up to me and said "I can't believe you said that, 'going down like a cheap black whore' you can't SAY those sorts of things"

But if he misheard me - every one on the bus must have misheard me - and thought i was some bigotted asshole.

27 (edited by Marco Tulio Thrash 2009-06-24 01:46:19)

SUY wrote:

I tought someone was pregnant, actually I was sure.
So I congratulated Her with it. But it seemed that She only gained a lot of weight..

oops

big_smile

Yet another reason why pregnancies shouldn't be congratulated.

I was at a bar with some under-age students of mine somewhere in Haute-Savoie and someone ordered a bottle of champagne. I was so drunk that I gestured and flipped over the silver tray full of glasses for the group. Responsible Adult ftw

My car got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and I had to flag down a car for help. A mean looking pick up kind of a thing rolled to a halt, the sticker 'Beer, Grass or Ass - No one rides for free' was stuck on the rear window. A bloke gets out dressed in bikie leathers with one arm, and offers me help. I accepted and shortly thereafter the guy was on the ground, elevating the car by cranking a jack with his one good arm. "Do you need a hand? I asked sheepishly. He just looked at me. "It'd be good, yeah" he said.

fucking embarassing.

r2dj wrote:

i was on the way to work once, and I was chatting to my colleague about football. We were talking about the relegation worries of some team, and I said "they're going down, like a cheap crack whore"

But i said it a bit louder than intended sad

My friend went really red, and really quiet for the rest of the journey.

When we got to work he came up to me and said "I can't believe you said that, 'going down like a cheap black whore' you can't SAY those sorts of things"

But if he misheard me - every one on the bus must have misheard me - and thought i was some bigotted asshole.

lol

Fizz wrote:

My car got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and I had to flag down a car for help. A mean looking pick up kind of a thing rolled to a halt, the sticker 'Beer, Grass or Ass - No one rides for free' was stuck on the rear window. A bloke gets out dressed in bikie leathers with one arm, and offers me help. I accepted and shortly thereafter the guy was on the ground, elevating the car by cranking a jack with his one good arm. "Do you need a hand? I asked sheepishly. He just looked at me. "It'd be good, yeah" he said.

fucking embarassing.

Hehe, good one. Sounds like something out of a movie.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

I had just moved in to my new apartment in echo park. It was the first time I had lived alone in a while and my place in Chicago got robbed before I moved to LA, so I am a little aware and on edge, plus Echo Park has a bad rep.

There was a girl that lived below me. One morning I woke up and I saw I guy jump over a fence, run through the back yard, and start to take the bicycle that was in front of her apartment. It was taking him a while to get the bike off so I thought he was stealing it so I called the cops. Plus the running through the backyard thing was really suspect.

The LAPD responded very quickly choppers and everything. I accidently sent them to the wrong addy and turned out the guy taking the bike was my neighbors boyfriend. I was so embarrased. To kick it all off, her boyfriend was black and I am sure they thought I was racist. I couldn't apologize enough. What a great way to start off your relationship with your new neighbor.

haha nice one, especially with the helicopters.

i have actually done the reverse of what dirtieblonde did.
i came home one day and held the door open in my building while some black dudes were carrying furniture out the door. when i saw they were carrying alot of stuff i even wedged the door open for them. they said thank you and i wished them a good day.

later on that evening my neighbour knocked on the door telling me he had been burgled and wanted to know if i saw anything suspicious!

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

Later on that evening my neighbour knocked on the door telling me he had been burgled and wanted to know if i saw anything suspicious!

shit man.

my local pub does a quiz on monday nights. i haven't been there on mondays in a while and the quiz master came in showing everyone photos of his new born baby.

i congratulated him and said 'absolutely gorgeous, what is her beautiful name?'
steven was the answer

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

my local pub does a quiz on monday nights. i haven't been there on mondays in a while and the quiz master came in showing everyone photos of his new born baby.

steven was the answer

comeon its impossible to know big_smile

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

The whole incident where my dry cleaners burned down with my clothes inside was very curb your enthusiasm, except if it were Larry David, they would have been someone else's clothes or something is wife got him and somehow it would have been his fault and he would have gotten in a lot of trouble for it.

38 (edited by silver 2009-09-22 22:55:07)

I once did something a bit "Larry David"-esque. At the local shopping centre here, people are often too lazy to return their carts, resulting in those things standing about everywhere. Much to my chagrin.

Me and a friend of mine we once spotted a lady not returning her cart. We got in the car, drove up to hers and blocked her parking spot. Then we asked her "politely" (with a fair bit of cynism) to return the shopping cart to one of the collection spots. She got angry, started to scream, "who the hell are you to tell me..", but we just flat out refused to move an inch before she returned the fucking cart. In the end she had to and did, we said "thanks", and drove off.

Fucking "woningbouw white trash".

hoi!

i mistakenly read 'cart' as 'cat'

40 (edited by silver 2009-09-23 15:18:20)

Cats "standing about" is a suburbia-issue too I believe - but as a cat owner I don't take any offense to that smile

hoi!

silver wrote:

I once did something a bit "Larry David"-esque. At the local shopping centre here, people are often too lazy to return their carts, resulting in those things standing about everywhere. Much to my chagrin.

Me and a friend of mine we once spotted a lady not returning her cart. We got in the car, drove up to hers and blocked her parking spot. Then we asked her "politely" (with a fair bit of cynism) to return the shopping cart to one of the collection spots. She got angry, started to scream, "who the hell are you to tell me..", but we just flat out refused to move an inch before she returned the fucking cart. In the end she had to and did, we said "thanks", and drove off.

haha, yes, I love how Larry confronts people. Of course, if it were Curb Your Enthusiam, the person you made return their cart would have randomly been at the dinner party you were invited to later.

The new season just started, it's great!

I used to work with an african american guy who was at least 10 years older than me.

One day I was leaving the toilets, and he was entering, as we passed each other he says (in a philly slang way) "what's up bitch"  so I reply "what's up nigga?" and keep walking..

Then i realised what I had just said to the guy, I just received a written warning at work, so I thought I was in deep shit if he reported me..

I walked up to him and said sorry, he says "for what", so I fumble and stutter around to think of something but I thought fuck it, I'll just tell him what I said... Lucky he was cool with it!

I've done lots of other stupid things like this...  Can't think of them now

i'm sorry ramos but i think your story was really funny

byron wrote:

steven was the answer

no reason to be ashamed, it's hard to see.. sometimes

Vlam Aan

Fizz wrote:

fucking embarassing.

Do you need a hand?

ahahaha crazy

dirtieblonde wrote:
silver wrote:

haha, yes, I love how Larry confronts people. Of course, if it were Curb Your Enthusiam, the person you made return their cart would have randomly been at the dinner party you were invited to later.

The new season just started, it's great!

yeah thats right smile

prettyyy--pretty good

hoi!

Fizz wrote:

fucking embarassing.

i did something very similar once..

i was was in a bar where the bartender was wearing an eyepatch.  as i'm ordering a drink he notices some obscure detail about this shirt i happen to be wearing and i say "yeah man, good eye"

Forax wrote:
Fizz wrote:

fucking embarassing.

i did something very similar once..

i was was in a bar where the bartender was wearing an eyepatch.  as i'm ordering a drink he notices some obscure detail about this shirt i happen to be wearing and i say "yeah man, good eye"

at least you kept a lid on the pirate-jokes smile

hoi!

Recently found this chatlog from irc, 9/11/2001..
Quite embarrassing first words by me (in orange) after getting back to the computer and reading just those four lines above:

irc #Trivia_Game wrote:

[b]15

☂ bezoek okiland !

hahaha, nice one roR

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Very Embarrassing moments, or Curb Your Enthusiam in real life