Re: Astro Unicorn Shows on IFM

DamDuram wrote:

what was the exact number of the astro unicorn show played last thursday? i missed half the show and couldnt hear only via laptopspeakers. but i liked the tracks very much. thx

last week is available to download here : http://shows.ifmdump.net/AstroUnicornRa … er%208.mp3

but i still can't find the one on 1st of Octomber...anyone?

27 (edited by DamDuram 2009-10-11 10:22:04)

this is the show im seeking too. it seems like  this one wasnt recorded. it was a very god one after a while broadcasting nonsense. the magic waves show after this was a great one too.

28 (edited by black shape 2009-10-11 10:24:44)

i guess its not the 134 episode then. what was happening on the show?

nope, it wasnt 134.  i heared some chi-house and acid tracks. but to be honest, i dont know exactly, bevause i was painting the ceiling. so its possible i

From now on we try to get some of the past shows on the site http://www.legowelt.com with some tracklistings, i am forking the past shows together, hope I can find them.

yeah we need tracklists wink

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

tracklists would be great.

and more synthspecials, please big_smile

Thursday at 10 after Back to Music special Astro Unicorn Motorwolf reportage of last weeks gig of Orange Sunshine and Djengis Kahn in the Dystopia The Hague with Elektrovolt, Guy Tavares, the Mad Arab, Motor Bike Gang members and lots more!!!

that was a nice reporting. i liked the music very much but didnt like the lyrics. are they available for a read? i didnt understood everything while listening.

Uhhh I only know the Johnny Cohen from my head sort of:

Hitler was a speedfreak
he was a crystal meth whore
and so was the SS
He made all the races left
You know why he lost that war

or something like that

yeah. this one was it and there was another song with stupid consumption censor. it was about the fuckin consumer and not how the consumtion is achived. i was curios about that.

i

Ow thats probably Anhilliation Time with "Yuppie Killer" the old band of one the Djengis Kahn guys, some US west coast hardcore stuff, didn't even hear the lyrics i thought it was just a funny song. Motorwolf stuff such as Orange Sunshine and Djengis Kahn only have lyrics about women, motorbikes, jetfighters and psychedelic stuff they don't sing about winey stuff like that

mr smackos . recently found your gold mine of past radio shows.

episode 112.. is really ambient and quite. I love it.. there is a song by brian eno, here we are stuck by the river on there...

what i would like to know is what is the very last track played on the episode, it is so lovely.

cement shoes

yeeeaaah, a synth special, wow. thanks for this and keep them coming , please. there are always refreshing since no one talks really much at this radio station. interesting wich kinds of keyboards do exist. nice improvisation with that thing and i also liked the bossa nova rythms preset.
the tracks from the first half were nice too.
oh, and thanks again for the info about orange sunshine.

by this river from the Before and After Science album... great track indeed

41 (edited by byron 2009-12-04 14:12:33)

lol, that's the first time i have heard someone recommend glasgow over paris

edit for safety reasons that is

keep hackney crap

missv wrote:

mr smackos . recently found your gold mine of past radio shows.

episode 112.. is really ambient and quite. I love it.. there is a song by brian eno, here we are stuck by the river on there...

what i would like to know is what is the very last track played on the episode, it is so lovely.

Ow thats Biosphere from the Substrata album, don't remember the track title, before its Artemiev

More synth mysteries coming up I dunno next week but maybe the week thereafter

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/missviola/legowelt2.jpg

cement shoes

ya few days till!

Blocks away from my elementary school.  May have to go to this for realz now

hey cebteq, is 'pat and lorraines' still there on eagle rock blvd?

keep hackney crap

Yeah, think ill go there for breakfast today. Thx!

very nice show today. the tracks were good. the synthspecial is always interesting and inspiring. this jupiter seems to be terrific. never heared one pure.

thx, the last three shows are uploaded and you can listen to them on http://www.legowelt.com, we got some more in the field documentary-type astro reportages coming up in the next weeks.

thats cool. can

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Intergalactic FM (related) → Astro Unicorn Shows on IFM