Topic: I wish

This is the second time I've bitched in a few days, so you'll have to excuse me, but I wish IFM had a more easy listening ambient station.  I was listening to dream machine while studying and a nik raicevic freak out psycho track came on, so I had to switch to another radio station. 

Maybe the dream machine could split into into scary/psychedelic stuff and more ambient stuff?  Anyone think this is feasible?  Probably there's not enough music to do this, but I thought I would put this idea out there.

Re: I wish

Basically I like a lot of stuff on the dream machine. But since I'm mostly listening IFM at work I can't listen to it when the real abstract and noisy stuff comes on. So claxxix for me.

Tut tut, Nik Raicevic is superb music! smile Had to search the LP for years and it's one of my most precious records now.
If you listen long enough there's plenty of good chilled out stuff too on IFM 3 but yes, it's not always easy to listen to in the background when you're at work big_smile

"A Real Music Hater"

I like Nik Raicevic is fine music, it's just that it demands your entire attention

i wake up every morning with zero gravity

Vlam Aan