Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

yeah. Good photos man. the first one is meaty

who was the black dude looking menacing towards computerdisco outside the minicab office?

keep hackney crap

728 (edited by dishwashers union 2009-11-04 19:05:53)

byron! (some pics of you there too)
thats the manager of the cab station i think.. --  that cab station was real interesting visually, i got some photos there but they didn't turn out to be as striking.

hey dishwashers union...that night! long forgotten...but amazing pics!!!!!
tx for posting smile

When you get one of your most wanted records for very cheap.
Beeing an record collector can be sometimes fun too ..

depress the repress

I have internet again after 6 weeks in the abyss.

Hahaha Yas!!!!!

now I'm glad I moved back to my hometown. went into a music shop, saw a few old rock vinyls and asked the shopkeeper casually if he has any records for sale, not hoping for much. I ended up walking out with a few great polish 80's records, including the all-time wishlist topper Franek Kimono LP!!! And the guy said he knows pretty much all the town's collectors his age and he can hook me up with and they are mostly desperate for cash just like himself smile 

the other records in the pack are an Urszula album with Podwokowa kalkomania, Kombi, Republika, Maanam, and Kool  and the Gang "Lady's Night" thrown in to boot smile. price was decent, felt a bit sorry for the guy and did not want to beat it down much lower. I know this is a wrong attitude to have with collectors, but I only get to find and buy used records like once a year if I'm lucky.

When your flatmate FINAlly realizes that he is not able to repair the broken used dishwasher that he got 8 (!) months ago. And since then that (dead, poor) machine was standing around in the kitchen and I am now happy that he is just about to take it down to the basement and out of sight!!! Its like living in the pathology for 2/3rds of the year....gosh!

A better tomorrow.

735 (edited by zora 2009-11-08 17:11:16)

im happy cause im finally miss diplom-kauffrau now big_smile the whole diploma thesis time was a very very tough one for me, really. and then my tutor forgot or whatever to write the report, so it took them almost 2 month over their deadline to come up with the results. was very frustrating. then last weeks friday i got a note that im no student anymore yikes which was like shocking until i saw that the reason was: last exam passed. yay! still though, i had no real results yet hmm after lots of phone calls i finally reached someone who could give me info. well, ive passed, with quite a good mark even and better than i thought. i picked up the certificate and everything.. so that was it! took me forever, but fuck it.. im relieved and very happy now smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

well done zora, congratulations to you.
what is your diploma in btw?

keep hackney crap

congrats Zora!

thx guys smile
@ byron: i studied something like business ecomomics. studies combined both parts. in german its called wirtschaftswissenschaften. but i only had business majors. international marketing, services management and retailing plus business psychology.

seeing that they haven't rebuild the wall yet smile

God bless them germans

happy cause a workmate upgraded my macbook from tiger to snow leopard. seems so smooth. exploring now..
big_smile

zora wrote:

wirtschaftswissenschaften

That's a fantastic word!

"A Real Music Hater"

I survived my first year at university, worked on some amazing projects and got good grades. Thank god I am finally on holidays!

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

well done San!! (helps that you dig what you are doing)

An update about something I have posted in anoother thread...

This morning I had a job interview and everything was fine according to me...
I think it was fine for them as well because about one hour later the CEO called me on my mobile telling me that they would like to proceed with me and asked for a second interview tomorrow at 9:00...

I'll see... but if it works out it could be a real good job, much less stress than my previous company smile

a.

good luck with that alex. i work in IT too and understand intimately the recruitment merry go round

keep hackney crap

just to follow up: at 9 the ceo of this company called me, they are interested and a contract with offer is on its way smile

a.

HM Revenue and Customs owes me a decent chunk of change big_smile Overpaid tax, I love it.

just removed a trojan horse, before it could invade my machine..
fuck freeware!!

Vlam Aan

and just got registered at the  "bel me niet register"
man what kind of creature are you if you work in a callcenter... trying to sell shit to people
it makes me sick

Vlam Aan