Re: Should I buy...

Lambda is super, one of the best string machines

Moog cp-251 for 240.- euro

^^ I loved my Casio CZ 5000. It does certain things very well, the ring modulation is an acquired taste, it definitely has a vintage sound but the filter is not like an analog filter, 8 step envelopes are nice, vintage instrument so vintage issues (like battery powered memory and sticky keys / buttons)

Should I get a Novation Launchpad? and also any thoughts on Max 4 Live?

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

Moog cp-251 for 240.- euro

sure you gonna love that extra LFO and attuanators (+/-) and a 4xmutiple is also handy.
See it as a central switchboard for your foogers...

Price seems ok to me.

Get the Lambda it's real nice.
Super machine to process with fx!

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

Im 100% sure I want it but have to fix some money. I want that cp-251 for such a long time. And 3 times I was able to buy but someone else was first. Won't let this one go. It's gonna be so nice to have that thing around with my other foogers. Especially with the delay.

I missed a Lambda here last year for $75. Would have loved to rock it for a bit. $300 is a decent price. You can sell it for $500 if your not into it.

Alesis HR-16b for 70 euro?

Save your money for a used MPC-1000 or get a Boss DR-660 or something else

Forax wrote:

Save your money for a used MPC-1000 or get a Boss DR-660 or something else

why? no good? i already ordered it for 60e tongue..

Its good, nice hats and percussion sounds, the B version is if I remember correctly especially made for "dance" music with some very light 808-esque bassdrum and electronic snaredrums. Still want to get one in the future. I had an Alesis D4 drummodule  I think it had those sounds from the B in it too. It really has a jazzy 'silk' sound definitely not pumping but with another drummachine for some other sounds it is really usefull I guess for the CRC sound wink

I am pretty sure this is the Alesis HR16(B) or something:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qckBUNWeEk[/youtube]

Harry Mulder classic!

if i remember correctly, the B is more electronic while the normal hr16 are a bit more rock sounds. nice machine, especially for a small price like that..

I would take it anytime, especially the B Version.
You can't do anything wrong for this price and if you don't like it you can sell it for the same price or even a bit more.
The sounds of the HR-16B are somewhat more modern as those from the HR-16 that are more 80s.

ok thanks guys. i felt like doing something stupid there for a while, but i think i will be happy with the unit.

looking for an new mixer should be compact dont have lots of space what you guys think of this ?
http://www.sonicstate.com/digital/model … delID=2131

Do synthesizers dream of electronic drums?

a hill multimix is a very nice mixer.. definitely a step or 2 up from all the mackies and behringers of this world.. if you can get it for a decent price, i'd buy it..

ok thanks i now use a roland rack mix with no eq (that defenitly sucks) but it has 4 effect sends (that is a big plus fo me)
they ask 150 euro for the hill

thats a super price. get it..

already send an email hope he didnt sell it and forgot to remove the ad big_smile maybe i can use the direct out 2 my roland to ad 4 auxes

by the way are the hill audio eqs any good?

Is the Korg DDM220 worth 53

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

the 220 super percussion is to the 110 what the 727 is to the 707. a latin percussion box.. very cool. any instrument is worth 50 euro..

but 53 euro???

wink

Zoom H4n?

I've never really done field recordings, but I like the idea. and have been using samplers a bit lately, so might actually have a use for snippets of sound from the world... but there's also a big chance it'll just sit around unused.

has anyone bought one of these things and found it actually useful, and found they actually use it?

Missed the 220... But a B

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud