Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

Dez wrote:

Because my apartment DIDN'T burn down!

I was watching a movie with my roommate and girl friend on Saturday night when all of a sudden, boom boom boom boom on the door "everyone out, fire in the building!".

My cat is lucky he's so damn cute, because there were like 50 other things I wanted to grab, but alas, I grabbed my cat and we ran outside only to be greeted my 7 or 8 fire trucks and 15 foot flames shooting out the top of our building. Luckily, after about 30 minutes, the firemen were able to put out the fire.  The whole time I was shitting myself because a) there was a fire on the roof that could potentially spread to my apartment b) if the sprinkler system went off, my entire studio would've been destroyed...

Thank god neither or these things happened!

Fuck !! I'm happy for you too.

On Friday I got a present in the mail, a CD a friend made for me, with 37 tracks! He even made this cool leather cover for it. I'm spoilt.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

78 (edited by Robotworks 2008-07-19 13:47:10)

My Mobile Phone provider sent me today a bill saying they give me back 146 euri because they actually realized they've asked me too much money during last months.

Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien

beautiful weather, rest, sauna, food and no alcohol... good times

i hear you

i got my 'Paradise Garage' shirt yesterday and it's just amazingly great!
thx esther!

went to what I thought was going to be a shite festival yesterday (Lovebox) but ended up having a great time in the Horsemeat disco tent. Maurice Fulton followed by Daniel Baldelli was superb

keep hackney crap

raoul wrote:

i got my 'Paradise Garage' shirt yesterday and it's just amazingly great!
thx esther!

damn! I want a paradise garage t-shirt!

saw baldelli at horse meat disco last night (guess he went there after lovebox). it was a really cool party, great music from baldelli plus a great atmosphere in the club. late for work today but smiling.

my gig at the grillin' festival went well.
im happy

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

i'm happy
i quit my job cause i couldn't stand it any more
today is the first day that i actually have nothing to do beside working here in my beloved Los Jubilee studio.
tonight i have a gig and since i'm free i booked myself few gigs in the forthcoming weeks

Cause I'm going to see Phillip Glass for free tonight in Prospect Park

Cause I went to see KRS-One for free last night in East River Park.

New York city parks are on a roll this summer.

<work /off> here i am <holidays /on>

Ey Freund Blase, es gibt süßen Brei!

I have no freakin hangover!

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

Mule Driver wrote:

i'm happy
i quit my job cause i couldn't stand it any more
today is the first day that i actually have nothing to do beside working here in my beloved Los Jubilee studio.
tonight i have a gig and since i'm free i booked myself few gigs in the forthcoming weeks

Well done. Congrats. Now let it rOar!

A better tomorrow.

I drank an enormous glass of rainwater. srsly it was LARGE

last night i've seen New York Dolls and Morrissey live
new york dolls were ok, morrissey was killer
i haven't been to this kind of big rock concert for very long time, and last night was so good
i couldn't stop smiling.

it was mixture between the happiness of being there and hearing the song that follow you through hard times...

@ Mule Driver - cool. Morrissey... should put a record on my player now. "Viva Hate"

http://wes.liberatedmatter.com/webimages/blogimages/morrissey02.jpg

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Robotworks wrote:

My Mobile Phone provider sent me today a bill saying they give me back 146 euri because they actually realized they've asked me too much money during last months.

that was nice of them to give it back to you

http://www.mattamation.com
miami bass, ghettotech & electro

cause i just got some records in the mail couple hours ago, it's been a few months since the last.

http://www.mattamation.com
miami bass, ghettotech & electro

captain duran wrote:

@ Mule Driver - cool. Morrissey... should put a record on my player now. "Viva Hate"

http://wes.liberatedmatter.com/webimage … ssey02.jpg

good shout! suedehead is a beauty of a track...saw morrissey 4 years ago, wonderful - great mix of smiths & solo, patti smith & dolls covers. i just about lost it during shoplifters of the world unite, & then he did last night i dreamt... for the encore smile

@ Tottieheid
he didn't do both song you mentioned...
last night i dreamed is one of my favorites...

cause me and my daughter and my girlfreind arent sick anymore.
fuck novo-virus!

Uh

me, my daughter and girlfriend went to the big chill festival, got stoned in the sun, didn't see any live bands and i managed not to kill any hippies!

keep hackney crap

im happy because I didnt manage to give myself alcohol poisining over the weekend, which at one point looked like a decent possibility smile