Re: New releases - What are you looking forward to?

jacderida wrote:

http://brian-eno.net/

also, new brian eno on warp?

well i'll be damned, that's some news

Vlam Aan

jacderida wrote:
pai wrote:

LE SYNDICAT ELECTRONIQUE « Retrospect[r]ive 1998-2005 »
( 2CD-Set, ltd. 500 copies )
including rare & unreleased tracks( first material, live versions...) 
On Disorder Records ( Germany ) in June  big_smile

Source : http://www.zu-sammen.fr/news.htm

someone just added this on discogs.

must be out soon... can't wait!

i'm late to the party trying to collect everything involving alexandre gand, it isn't a cheap endeavour smile

2 or 3 weeks according to alexandre

communiqations wrote:
jacderida wrote:
pai wrote:

LE SYNDICAT ELECTRONIQUE « Retrospect[r]ive 1998-2005 »
( 2CD-Set, ltd. 500 copies )
including rare & unreleased tracks( first material, live versions...) 
On Disorder Records ( Germany ) in June  big_smile

Source : http://www.zu-sammen.fr/news.htm

i'm late to the party trying to collect everything involving alexandre gand, it isn't a cheap endeavour smile

Yep, a few more weeks to wait, received Zn3 today and the website has been updated today, it was june it's now august...Patience. Forme mineure de désespoir, déguisée en vertu

not my cup of tea but still..

ANNA 032 TRANSPARENT ILLUSION Still Human LP/CD RELEASE DATE SCHEDULED FOR END OF AUGUST

lärm macht spass!

deutschmark wrote:

not my cup of tea but still..

ANNA 032 TRANSPARENT ILLUSION Still Human LP/CD RELEASE DATE SCHEDULED FOR END OF AUGUST

nice finally official big_smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

CAPTAIN FUTURE SOUNDTRACK as vinyl

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

pai wrote:
communiqations wrote:
jacderida wrote:

Yep, a few more weeks to wait, received Zn3 today and the website has been updated today, it was june it's now august...Patience. Forme mineure de désespoir, déguisée en vertu

I think one of the most overrated records in this field of music smile

overrated or not, release date is sep 10. the LSE CD`s are pressed already. and there will be a prentation (record release party) in berlin short before the date.

discogs sales 

wasn't M talkin about Transparent Illusion ? big_smile otherwise I can't understand how a retrospective compact disc which is even unreleased yet could be overrated...

lärm macht spass!

I know I'm going off topic but I don't understand how could the Lse cd be overarrted.
Tell me that david guetta is overrated I would understand, he's popular and famous (fuck him..) and yet he's a knob, what he does is horrible and some consider him talented.

I think some of us (me very included) are impatient about the unreleased tracks big_smile
It's a 500 copies cd and I don't know if Alexandre is that popular... he's more over hated that anything else but he's only got himself to blame for that (still wondering if he was serious or trolling hard...) still I really like what he did as lse and what he does now on musamore/zusammen, just wish I could be at the launching party sad

For me lse hs always been overrated.  Then again I'm not french

cebteq wrote:

Was that a sarcastic comment ?
That's the most bizarre statement... what's the fact of being french has got anything to do with it ?
You're being mistaken my friend.

1,113 (edited by aratkiLo 2010-08-09 01:40:36)

1,114 (edited by captain duran 2010-08-09 07:03:23)

pai wrote:
cebteq wrote:

Was that a sarcastic comment ?
That's the most bizarre statement... what's the fact of being french has got anything to do with it ?
You're being mistaken my friend.

pai - leave it this way. you still don`t understand. And A. is sitting on his notebook (or Atari) and enjoys the same controversy as it was always. And to be honest - I am tired of reading this all...  neutral  you´re a fan, so accept there is always someone like cebteq, btw, he said nothing wrong. So calm down a bit.
HELLO - there is just a CD coming out.  roll

discogs sales 

I was talking about Transparent Illussion...and it is just a personal opinion...

I think LSE/IP is still UNDERrated...

BUT... I will not buy this LSE cd... not relevant as I can judge by now...

@ ET
I was thinking the same all the years (about Transparent Illusion), but then again I believe it is a good example for the music style that is called minimal electronics etc. I was after the record in the 90`s, simply impossible to find, for me it was the same league as Ceramic Hello or Harrison/Chapelle at the time. Then I bought the bootleg, which is simply annoying. Now we will get a great 1:1 re-release on Anna Logue, perfect mastering and a nice reprint of the original artwork. So it is good to have a "classic", still love to play "demented" at parties and see ppl dance their ass off.
btw, it took 2 years to get in touch with the guy from TI, incl. all the work for the new reprint. Because the guy has no internet and telephone.

LSE - is not so "Underrated" I would say, they always had their status/fans. CD is nice for those who missed a few releases, because of the limitations. I am not a CD buyer, but I like the idea of a retrospective. It`s a pity Disorder did not made a vinyl edition too. But I can understand it, it is just easier and cheaper to produce a CD, as we see for musamore... Luckily it will be no CDr big_smile

discogs sales 

@ captain... maybe you are right... I just find 'Vortex' such an annoying track... smile Still I like the work Marc is doing... it is done with the right reasons and with the right attitude for me...

LSE... I am playing around here... but I guess you know maybe... still this cd will maybe be the only missing release by LSE in my collection...

Looking forward to the Transparent Illusion LP, it will also feature some unreleased demo's some people here know have circulated as a pretty hyped up bootleg  roll

But most of all looking forward to All the Madmen LP. Now this is some crazy brilliant minimal synth bliss that deserved to see the day of light way back then. This will be the release of the year for me for sure.

all the madmen lp release sounds great

found something about it once is a bloq : http://crispynuggets.blogspot.com/

allthough it's a boot, really curious about this one : http://www.discogs.com/Various-Absolute … se/2367217

Vlam Aan

--/~~~~ wrote:

Looking forward to the Transparent Illusion LP, it will also feature some unreleased demo's some people here know have circulated as a pretty hyped up bootleg  roll

mad
really? please NOOO.  because marc did not mentioned additional material. crossed fingers that the LP will not be pieced up with the demo stuff (like some idiot did with the League Of Nation record and added the track from the 12", terrible wink ), I hoped for a 1:1, now I am slighty disapointed...and full of fear.  hmm

discogs sales 

1,122 (edited by captain duran 2010-08-10 22:56:29)

neutral

discogs sales 

captain duran wrote:
--/~~~~ wrote:

mad
really? please NOOO.  because marc did not mentioned additional material. crossed fingers that the LP will not be pieced up with the demo stuff (like some idiot did with the League Of Nation record and added the track from the 12", terrible wink ), I hoped for a 1:1, now I am slighty disapointed...and full of fear.  hmm

calm down Cap, the demos are bonuses at the end of side B
http://www.discogs.com/Transparent-Illu … se/2357260

lärm macht spass!

omg. (???)

discogs sales 

captain duran wrote:

omg. (???)

7 tracks per side, hmmm there's no space for those tracks to breathe

Vlam Aan