Re: Albion Track IDs

Walsh wrote:

And fourth one... "Black Caravan" is the chorus... this one's amazing...  "go to hell...."

This is the one: Eye's 'Black Caravan.'
http://www.discogs.com/Eyes-Times-Are-C … se/2025209

BTW- anyone know anything about Albion's Ambassador's Reception compilation?  I've heard it mentioned a few times in different places, but so far no hard facts..  Hopefully there is a tracklist for that one!  hmm

I listened to the mix, but it seemed more like a "Best of" all his finest moments.
Astronomix X, XII, XV, Spring Surprise, all the Mixturas are better, more solid mixes in my opinion.

I'm back! Woke up with this song in my head yesterday, can't shake it.

Astronomix X
35:30 – 40:45
Like this:

(Verse)
"Adam and Eve, They will never be free
Adam and Eve, they will never see me..."
et cetera

(Chorus)
"No-no-no-no, it's just a memory in my brain!
Yes-yes-I-know, gotta have you back againnnn..."

Such a good one, with loopy, wet guitars and super funky "Rocky soundtrack" horns... Sooooo nice...
Tried to narrow it down with the usual disco sleuthing techniques, nothing seems to fit. Any ideas?

Gabe wrote:

I listened to the mix, but it seemed more like a "Best of" all his finest moments....

Gabe- welcome back-  cool
Which mix are u referring to, btw?  I was talking about a proper licensed and legal (probably) compilation out on AR.  Something like this: http://www.discogs.com/Various-Experime … se/2177871.  It doesn't credit a specific 'compiler', but seems more Kotey or Loud E than Albion, but who knows.  About your ID- that out-does my sleuthing too... bummer cause it's a nice one.

Evan_in_menomonie wrote:
Gabe wrote:

I listened to the mix, but it seemed more like a "Best of" all his finest moments....

Gabe- welcome back-  cool
Which mix are u referring to, btw?  I was talking about a proper licensed and legal (probably) compilation out on AR.  Something like this: http://www.discogs.com/Various-Experime … se/2177871.  It doesn't credit a specific 'compiler', but seems more Kotey or Loud E than Albion, but who knows.  About your ID- that out-does my sleuthing too... bummer cause it's a nice one.

Oooh, that compilation looks nice.
Anyone heard the other one on Ambassador's Reception?

Check your PMs...  cool

Also of interest- Albion along with Dea and Spacelex (who they??) are gonna be putting a monthly radio show here: http://www.deepfrequency.com/  Weird to navigate and maybe inconvenient to listen to 'live' internet radio, but the shows are archived... no tracklists, of course!

82 (edited by sL 2010-04-12 14:51:47)

we are the ones who nibble on Albions legs wink
i think our interest and sympathy for the "special" kind music is similar in a big area.

Frisbee is my passion

Evan_in_menomonie wrote:

Check your PMs...  cool

Also of interest- Albion along with Dea and Spacelex (who they??) are gonna be putting a monthly radio show here: http://www.deepfrequency.com/  Weird to navigate and maybe inconvenient to listen to 'live' internet radio, but the shows are archived... no tracklists, of course!

alb should be doin a show on IFM!

Evan_in_menomonie wrote:

Mixtura 8
24:30, right after Zack F., any ideas?  Sounds german maybe..  I just woke up from a nap listening to it, really beautiful song.

Just an update, but I stumbled upon this ID while cruising Cosmic Dudes- it's COMET 'COMETEN ZAUBER.'  Not that it does much good, the web is pretty ignorant to this tune...

Gabe wrote:

I'm back! Woke up with this song in my head yesterday, can't shake it.

Astronomix X
35:30 – 40:45
Like this:

(Verse)
"Adam and Eve, They will never be free
Adam and Eve, they will never see me..."
et cetera

(Chorus)
"No-no-no-no, it's just a memory in my brain!
Yes-yes-I-know, gotta have you back againnnn..."

Such a good one, with loopy, wet guitars and super funky "Rocky soundtrack" horns... Sooooo nice...
Tried to narrow it down with the usual disco sleuthing techniques, nothing seems to fit. Any ideas?

HOT R.S. - Adam's Apple (Forbidden Fruit LP)

Hey suckas, been a bit since this thread has moved at all.. neutral
Seems he's dumped 3 new mixes over on the soundcloud (http://soundcloud.com/big-muffle).. I'm only just finishing downloading, but already come with an ID request.  It's on the Hot Summer Mix, 13:45 in.. it's a french (maybe) cover of Johnny Wakelin's 'In Zaire.' 

Any heads up, there is more crazy crazy music available for your ears..

walsh wrote:

How about the third track with spacey female vocals...the chorus is "sweet dreams" over and over...guessing it's the name of the track.

This track in the mixtura 8 is amazing
any idea of the I.D ?? smile))

thanks

flo

defflo wrote:
walsh wrote:

How about the third track with spacey female vocals...the chorus is "sweet dreams" over and over...guessing it's the name of the track.

thanks

flo

Yup, been looking for that one too

Dez wrote:
defflo wrote:
walsh wrote:

thanks

flo

you have to double check me cuz i'm not entirely sure, it's been a couple of years since i heard it last, but i think it's by joyce

me lost me cookie at the disco

thepervertedarts wrote:
Dez wrote:
defflo wrote:

thanks

flo

you have to double check me cuz i'm not entirely sure, it's been a couple of years since i heard it last, but i think it's by joyce

you're right smile))
here is an extract to dl :
http://overfitted.ddcr.biz/?p=2553

thanks a lot

wangchang wrote:

WOW Lunar Elders and Achievements

WOW Gold Lunar Festival is currently ongoing, there quite a number of things to do.

The WOW Lunar Festival is currently ongoing, Buy WOW Gold quite a number of things to do. You can shoot some fireworks, collect coins, visit elders, or kill the beast Omen. The new achievements feature makes doing all these more worth buying the WOW gold. It seems like the main thing in this world event is to visit the lunar elders all over the different areas in the game to collect WOW gold. It just had quite a reflection about all this lunar elder visiting and how it shows the true nature of what achievements really are.

There have not really an active achievement doer. There have no doubt that Aion Power Leveling ever really will be use the WOW achievement. For lunar elders, it just visits the ones that we bump into the achievement. For this reason, we have never really known what much of what you had to do to visit these elders. We know that some of them are in dungeons and learned just today that some of them are only available in the heroic versions of some WOW dungeons.

We also learned that some of them don't show up until you reach a certain Metin2 Yang of a quest chain, because of phasing, it just like the one that appears after you complete the Veteran of the Wrathgate quests. We encountered someone earlier WOW asking for help for a quest in Storm peaks, because the Elder he wanted to visit only appeared after that quest was done.

Buy WOW Gold hard work of having to go all over the place, visit for the WOW dungeons even on heroic, completing quest chains, this shows what achievements really are. They're a documented representation of what you've done and all that hard work you put into doing it. While the Blizzard calls everyone to try and do it, which not all will succeed. The fact that you need to be WOW level 80 to do some of these achievements, even for World Events, the Lunar Festival means that they're not some thing they give to everyone. Considering of it like raiding the most end game dungeon like Sunwell for TBC. It's available for everyone to do, but only the ones who put in the time and effort will get to see it.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-2/executioner.jpg

will Albion trade his records for WoW gold?

Gabe wrote:

Anyone know the song after Rock Me Dracula? It has a Bee-Gees-esque falsetto, dramatic stoner guitars...
Super blow-up chorus, lyrics are something like "You gotta change / Gotta change / Your life / Cause I'm tired of the talking you do"

Also would like to know the last song on Mixtura 6, Starts somewhere around 55:20. It's also on Loudefying Live, somewhere in the middle.
"Took you out last night / I spent all of my bread"
"Hey, good lovin... Hey, good lovin..."
Killer compressed wah-wah guitars...
Sound familiar?

its called living in harmony by victor bach

Walsh wrote:

The one on #9 that got me was that "Kilamanjaro" afro/disco track....I think it was the 7th track on the mix...a very beautiful song!

"Kilimanjaroooo....kilimanjaro...kilimanjaro yay yay yay..." 

If anyone can help me with this one I would be very greatful.  Its too good of a track to be kept a secret!!!

The PG&P 7" is usually pretty affordable but I've never seen the 12" for sale anywhere.  I have the 45 and it sounds great!

I'm still on the hunt for that "For Your Love" track on number 8 (maybe the 5th song in)...must be a french pressing 45, but so far no luck...

Its by Doky called For your love

mixtura 9 - 1st track california goodbye eveerybody goodbyee ???

96 (edited by Evan_in_menomonie 2010-08-05 13:22:37)

cloud9 wrote:

mixtura 9 - 1st track california goodbye eveerybody goodbyee ???

That track totally reminds me of getting my Swedish visa acceptance letter while I liked in California.  Its been the track of the year for me, I think.  Funny cause I first heard it around New Years.  Anyone know it??

Doky track: http://bit.ly/bYJFyw
Victor Bach: http://bit.ly/bcFmnb

Mixtura 11 is proving to be a strong competitor for Mixtura 5!

So many good songs, not a dodgy one anywhere...
But I have a pretty high tolerance for dodgy music.

Mixtura 12 now out and it's really good! Some gems, already listened to it 4 times. Check out his soundcloud. I'd post the link myself but my work blocks soundcloud.

dirtieblonde wrote:

Mixtura 12 now out and it's really good! Some gems, already listened to it 4 times. Check out his soundcloud. I'd post the link myself but my work blocks soundcloud.

It's:
http://soundcloud.com/big-muffle

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

Saw Albion last week in London it was awesome! Does anyone know the last track on mixtura 11?  A girl sings suger or shiver?