Re: I feel like fukked cause my father died 2 days ago

gecondoleerd.. 61, veel te jong.. en scarface heeft gelijk.. beter gedurende je (werkende) leven al genieten, dan hoopvol afwachten tot de post-pensioen periode..

Veel sterkte Kos!

Heil CBS

I know what I write will offer small comfort - but strength to you in your dark hours.

I cant imagine that happening to me but it will someday.
My sincerest condolences my robotic friend

It is really sad yeah...lost my grandmother as well last tuesday...she was long "overdue" but nevertheless its fucked when you remember all the times youve had together. I imagine though that its different and harder to lose ones parents, i know i would be devastated if my mom or dad died sometime soon. But hang in there pal

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

condolences robot friend

condolences and courage to see you through

My condolences dear robot.

sorry to hear that. my condolences.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

34 (edited by alex_d_steak 2008-10-07 13:54:22)

Hi Kos,

I have been running through this exactly one year ago and I know exactly how you feel, up to the last dot.
For me it was even harder because me and my father were separated by 600km of roads (he was living in Italy, me in Switzerland).
He had heart surgery june of the last year, waiting for a heart transplant that never came... then after 4 months with one of this VAD implants,
his inner soul decided to pull the plug on its own. After all that he has passed and as well the fact that no compatible donor was available, I
can understand this... but all the regret and the sadness of not having been more in contact in the past (my parents were divorced, then I did
not had a perfect relationship with him) is now on me and I can only blame myself for not having been there.

The only positive note, though, is that from last may this year I became a father too... and I decided to give him my father's name, to
remember him in the best way... and I am trying to replace the sadness with the joy of caring about this little boy smile

It is true that time clears the cuts, but how long this time will be is not something that can be figured out.

My sincere condolences, if you want to have a chat please send me an email.....

Alessandro

RIP

sterkte!

gecondoleerd

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

My father died two years ago and still miss him.
Don't think I can say "I know how you feel" because everybody deals with it in a very personal way. Only thing I can say is: gecondoleerd en veel sterkte de komende tijd.

my deepest condolences, kos... wish you all the best and lots of strength during these dark days!

my father died 22 years and my mother 12 years ago and i still miss them both...
for me the worst thing of all was that i all of a sudden felt alone, i mean really ALONE!
no matter if you have relatives, good friends or a boy-/girlfriend. they can help you, of course. but they are not able to fill the gab.
after all those years i still have that feeling sometimes. but there is nothing you can do about it, just live with it.
i sometimes wonder what life would look like when they both weren't gone so early. but well...

Sincere Condolences !

sorry for your loss.

GREETZ!

hey guys and girls, thank you for the words. The ceremony was last monday and it felt good - and bad. Mixed feelings. I'll go to sleep now and keep this post short, but let me tell you this: your words have enlightened me in strange days. Alessandro I'll certainly mail you soon. Peace and love to you all.

Chris

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

Veel sterkte voor jou en je familie..
M'n grootvader met wie ik beste maatjes was, is onlangs vrij plots gestorven..
die klap was al hartverscheurend, laat staan een vader verliezen
hang in there Chris!

My condolences fellow robot. keep the energy up.

burp

Gecondoleerd. Veel sterkte de komende tijd.