Re: Berlin Workout Weekend : 14.11. : Gold Rush IG Ivkovic Sa 15 Loda

great - that's the "r

will be there for the Friday. Looking forward to meeting the Berlin crowd, and glad to hear lina & electricity also joining in!

Our posse will be heading to Berlin on wednesday. Few days diggin' record stores and then this on friday, see you there!

maurits wrote:

will be there for the Friday. Looking forward to meeting the Berlin crowd, and glad to hear lina & electricity also joining in!

"electricity" is now unable to attend, so you'll have to focus all of your delight on seeing me. That said, there will be a few other Dublin/Londoners in attendance who are relatively sound.

Have to say, after getting to see IG on Saturday I'm even more excited for Friday! He was dropping hammers left and right

c u robots there

Uh

lina wrote:

"electricity" is now unable to attend, so you'll have to focus all of your delight on seeing me. That said, there will be a few other Dublin/Londoners in attendance who are relatively sound.

Uh, that's sad of course, but your presence alone is already most marvelous. Great to hear that the other robots from the islands are also reasonably well-behaved. Since you're always right, that's even a credible statement.

maurits wrote:
lina wrote:

Uh, that's sad of course, but your presence alone is already most marvelous. Great to hear that the other robots from the islands are also reasonably well-behaved. Since you're always right, that's even a credible statement.

Glad to hear that I made an impression. It's always nice to meet robots that understand me.

Now I know what location it is. Funny thing. I joined it years ago at a Portion Control concert. So we will have the charme of eastern german clubs with added goldmine deco. wink 

For those who don

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

I'm getting excited. Not just for I-G... but also this man:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/169/464842651_dfbdd1e2ae.jpg?v=0

yes, crazyness comin up...

...you had the spaceship-now you`ll have the eastern german goldmine

36 (edited by kirmes 2008-11-12 19:57:42)

FR
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5839/finalmaybe2vp2.jpg

SA
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/slowmotioninfo/cosmicclub.jpg

...btw

captain duran wrote:

Now I know what location it is. Funny thing. I joined it years ago at a Portion Control concert. So we will have the charme of eastern german clubs with added goldmine deco. wink 

For those who don

Chilli Perez wrote:

Are u going? I`ll be there with the gang.

sure - see you & the gang big_smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

never been there before - but I'm also happy to see vladimir playing again over here..and of course i-G!
see you there, captain..btw. have you been to maria last weekend? we didn't manage to sad

Silen, we were there - see you tomorrow!

discogs sales 

great man - shite I really missed that thing
see you tomorrow

42 (edited by cheers c. 2008-11-14 02:03:06)

ha, the place is really cool !!!!

eastern german mine studio ?  how much better can it get ?

cheers c.

43 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:55:58)

phuuuu, ran around all day to check the right mixer and needles, so now its all prepared.

see all you robots later, dont forget to mention your robotness on the door for quick access ....

cheers till laterz all  c.

hope it goes well dude.

spass gut!

great party, massive robot meeting smile

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/20/l_1ad1cc05a9b04b95b6bf80cce19fed1e.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_6af4ba79962e41a5b244e8f2e7843a8f.jpg

discogs sales 

guys, thanks for the party! great pleasure meeting some of you (again)...

hard rockin...awesome visitors...thanks

50 (edited by stan snackson 2008-11-15 23:11:18)

that was fun.  i think the location is really cool.  Totally stupid-fresh atmosphere.  i ended up covered in gold glitter.  anyone else?  my bed was full of it this morning.....

Vladimir's set really really rocked hard, good one vladimir!

Uh

Pages Previous 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Parties → Berlin Workout Weekend : 14.11. : Gold Rush IG Ivkovic Sa 15 Loda