Re: I quit

what do yoou do mr. cebteq?

27 (edited by heifetz 2008-10-22 19:05:52)

edit

Honey Peters wrote:

what do yoou do mr. cebteq?

whatever it takes

i enjoy life more when im out of a job, i secretely wish to get fired every day. life is easy with a job, but the sickening square pattern life scares the shit out of me.

cebteq wrote:

stop thinking about yourself and think about your family.  only in europe do people think jobs should be pleasant.  its called work for a reason.  writing is bullshit work  get a real job

this is bullshit. you should at least find a bit of pleasure in what you do, or some positive qualities in it, apart from the money you have to get. it's 75% of your time, don't waste it.

and, you would agree with me that if your job frustrates you, even that remaining "spare time" will be spoiled by that.

whatever you should be happy you have a choice

cebteq wrote:

stop thinking about yourself and think about your family.  only in europe do people think jobs should be pleasant.  its called work for a reason.  writing is bullshit work  get a real job

sounds like you have a really shitty job

34 (edited by cebteq 2008-10-23 01:33:42)

Actually my job is really cool..

good for you. i agree it's crazy to think a job should be pleasant. but i see no reason to take a lot of crap from people (which is usually why a job sucks imo) just because of some stupid work moral. there can be a big difference between two shitty jobs.

most complicated robot wrote:
cebteq wrote:

this is bullshit. you should at least find a bit of pleasure in what you do, or some positive qualities in it, apart from the money you have to get. it's 75% of your time, don't waste it.

don`t forget cebteq is from bush(

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

cebteq, professional passive aggressive internet forum whiner extraordinaire. you should put that in your resume.

Monkey see, monkey do.

38 (edited by greg_yu 2008-10-23 12:32:30)

cebteq wrote:

Yes, I am thinkig about my family by thinking about my self. Satisfied parents means healthy family I suposed.
Don't get me wrong but your sugestion seems to me like little bit cheap brainwashing crap from some country with "stan" in it's name.
Many people do write and that's the only way to put some positive view into public oppinion. I think writing in a newspapper is a realy "real" job, inspite you do not agree with that.

About Europe and sugestion about pleasant in doing job - I don't see any negative thing in that. Seems like you are realy had an brainwashing treatment some period in your life.

Vive l' Europe!
God, please save Les Americans!

cebteq wrote:

Actually my job is really cool..

so stop moralizing all over the place

like some caviar fed guy surprised of people not liking having everyday bread and water: -well, it's food, what should you complain of?

@ Rude66

You're right 99% of the jobs posted on that site involve outsourcing spammy internet content to India, Pakistan etc for $1 per 500 words. However, there are well paid jobs on that site if you're willing to be patient and sift through the flotsam and jetsam.

"like some caviar fed guy surprised of people not liking having everyday bread and water"
i cant complain

greg_yu wrote:

THX guys for your support. I already did the same thing before year and a half and people told me I am crazy, but i was 10 days without job. My present company did't call me for job because I had it already in some friendly company, but asI  said i quit that time, after while i got telephone call from my mate and I got the job.

I hope will be something nice theese days. I am journalist in a daily newspapper which is a bit stress job, especialy in my country, 'couse we have constant change in everything - bosses, politics, every shit and ways of editing politics.
So, I think I ''l be little bit spare of everyday craps in my proffesion.
Maybe this is a nice way to come back to my old and first love - radio.

I just read your post and wanted to bring back this topic...
you just did the right thing.
mental health and self confidence are most important than every loser superior who wants to achieve his goals by using your daily sweat.
wish i can find the courage to do the same one day.till then,
Shamall's - feeling like a stranger will be no 1 in my ipod's playlist.......

Those were the days...

43 (edited by greg_yu 2008-10-27 11:14:50)

THX MITO1982 for your support! I hope, all robots and robettes will find theirs places where can be satisfied with theirs jobs and self confidence. I already have got some telephone numbers of some people, that can help me to get a new job. I'll put some news about that soon as possible as requested my dear robofriend Thomas (Captain Duran).

Cheers guys!

I was a long time against working, and i tried to live indepenadant without much money, but this way means to be seprated from the society. And now i work again... sad

http://www.myspace.com/electrojax

Looking for a place to stay, i like to dance and drift away...

"don`t forget cebteq is from bush(

...passive aggressive is the new aggressive (i heard)

oooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
someone's getting very angry!

"I already have got some telephone numbers of some people, that can help me to get a new job"

why bother if youre just gonna quit?

49 (edited by greg_yu 2008-10-27 20:34:42)

Listen fake workaholic mulah from Amerikanistan, nobody here has nothing against working. It is just an ordinary inocent discussion about this topis and shareing oppinion. I am not sure why did you pissed off about this.
i am not sure you understood  - I am just quit to found another job, with better salary, better atmosphere and better future for me and my kid. Nothing else. Clear?

look whos getting angry