Re: Record Fair Utrecht

Scarface wrote:
baz wrote:
Scarface wrote:

Saw Baz also (somewhere in the distance?)

You got very good eyes since I stayed in The Hague wink (do to a drain in money and just buying a vocoder I actually couldn't afford right now but sounds sooo freaking good smile)

Oh, yes. You wrote before you were gonna fiddle with your vocoder. You made a good Pluton & Humanoids-cover, already? wink I though I saw you when I overview a lane with stands. Some guy with long hair. I guess he looked a lot like you then...

Nope, more like krafwerk vs Unit Moebius... had a life-test yesterday and with the room full of smoke, strobe and some acid the owner of the bar (the guy from the bar in de bunker-blauwe-aanslag) was quite enthausiastic about it... to 2 more inetations to "test my vocoder" at other partys wink

baz wrote:
Scarface wrote:
baz wrote:

You got very good eyes since I stayed in The Hague wink (do to a drain in money and just buying a vocoder I actually couldn't afford right now but sounds sooo freaking good smile)

Oh, yes. You wrote before you were gonna fiddle with your vocoder. You made a good Pluton & Humanoids-cover, already? wink I though I saw you when I overview a lane with stands. Some guy with long hair. I guess he looked a lot like you then...

Nope, more like krafwerk vs Unit Moebius... had a life-test yesterday and with the room full of smoke, strobe and some acid the owner of the bar (the guy from the bar in de bunker-blauwe-aanslag) was quite enthausiastic about it... to 2 more inetations to "test my vocoder" at other partys wink

aah, man, missed it, damn. i really forgot. i got cought up in welcoming 3 surinam artists that are gonna do an exposition in the hague. hmmm, when is the next test?

dunno, Erwin asked if I would do my record presentation there... but don't know if I'm gonna do some live thing with it. Got asked for playing in "el locanta pirata" if that goes on maybe that will be the next "test" wink

baz wrote:

dunno, Erwin asked if I would do my record presentation there... but don't know if I'm gonna do some live thing with it. Got asked for playing in "el locanta pirata" if that goes on maybe that will be the next "test" wink

be sure to get enough tickets when plaing there smile. erwin is the definition of a KNAKENPOETSER big_smile

Yeah, I know... but he knows how to handle the smoke and strobe so that makes up a bit wink
But went supprisingly well so think there will be some more performances (and have to earn my record-investments back wink)

baz wrote:

Yeah, I know... but he knows how to handle the smoke and strobe so that makes up a bit wink
But went supprisingly well so think there will be some more performances (and have to earn my record-investments back wink)

sell the records at the gigs for 15

I'm not bunker wink

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ Endfest
the 7" you wanted was still there so i bought it for you!
thanks for the nice after fair chillout at you place... i had a super nice sleep after those 2 bottles of dutch pussy beer! big_smile

Hey Queen, that's great you find that 7", massive! Hey, but about the beer, come on, Grolsch beer is no Pussybeer, come on. Next time I give you Kanonbier from Grolsch (2 bottles). Already curious what you gonna say after drinking two of those ;-)

Was nice meeting you Oskar. Already lookin' forward to the Engelse drop party in November at the coffee corner.

Bought quite a lot of record. Too lazy to write them down, but I play some of them in the latest Radio Iglo show (Record Fair Utrecht special, online since tonight):

www.arcticboogie.nl (podcastplayer)
or
www.podplaza.nl/radioiglo

Sogar die gr

http://www.recordplanet.nl/images/recordfair/MPCD-Nov-2009-BL.jpg

okay, one week to go, guys!
so let's meet on saturday for a little engelse drop break around 13.00 at the coffee corner in the back of the hall, or?

@ Scarface
don't forget to bring the angel stuff!

@ PHAEAX
hope you finally will join us!

@ Endfest
how about an after dinner at your place (pasta, wine and vinyl)? are you up for it?

i will be there this year too, cup of coffee around noon sounds good

I was planning to go and I still am BUT since 2 weeks I have massive problems with my knee again, can barely walk right now, Wednesday I'll get an injection, so hopefully it works and I can go cratedigging then, crossing my fingers as I was looking forward to this for months now...

"A Real Music Hater"

Will be "dropping" some angelstuff (good of you to remind) and will ask if herr phaeax will come out of his avid-cage. Somehow I think he won't... sad

See you all you bots (--/~~~~~~, ray (good luck with the knee!), Queen, endfest and others I'm sure) there!

"Are you loving?"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

I was planning to go and I still am BUT since 2 weeks I have massive problems with my knee again, can barely walk right now, Wednesday I'll get an injection, so hopefully it works and I can go cratedigging then, crossing my fingers as I was looking forward to this for months now...

rake a fold-up chair and rollator, you'll be fine.

raoul wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

rake a fold-up chair and rollator, you'll be fine.

maybe I will, maybe I will wink

But I would go on Sunday

"A Real Music Hater"

Scarface wrote:

Will be "dropping" some angelstuff (good of you to remind) and will ask if herr phaeax will come out of his avid-cage. Somehow I think he won't... sad

See you all you bots (--/~~~~~~, ray (good luck with the knee!), Queen, endfest and others I'm sure) there!

I'll be THERE! smile

The world is Fluffy!

Yes!!!! I'm on new medication!

PHAEAX wrote:
Scarface wrote:

I'll be THERE! smile

smile sat or sun?

"Are you loving?"

@ --/~~~~
"i will be there this year too,..."
-> nice!

@ Scarface
"... and will ask if herr phaeax will come out of his avid-cage. Somehow I think he won't... "
-> he, he... we will see!

@ Ray Van Mechelen
maybe they have wheelchairs there to rent! smile
no, seriously... hope your knee will be okay again till sunday. wish you all the best! btw we also will be there on sunday. so if you are there then check the coffee corner around 13.00.

@ raoul
see you, or?

@ PHAEAX
"I'll be THERE! smile"
-> brav! smile (@ Scarface: see?)

Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ --/~~~~
@ PHAEAX
"I'll be THERE! smile"

Ja, ongeloooofelijk! wink

"Are you loving?"

Versprochen ist versprochen / beloofd is beloofd!

The world is Fluffy!

Yes!!!! I'm on new medication!

Aha ja like "a robotman a robotman, a word a word". smile

"Are you loving?"

genau, so geht das! smile

oh, and Scarface... check your mails!

i'll be diggin' the cheapo bins friday and saturday,
maybe sunday, depending on the previous days results, leg sore, depression, headake

Scarface wrote:
Queen Of Blood wrote:

@ --/~~~~
@ PHAEAX
"I'll be THERE! smile"

Ja, ongeloooofelijk! wink

Nice to finally meet some of you robots. And some of you robettes outside the dancing floor wink

Queen Of Blood wrote:

http://www.recordplanet.nl/images/recor … 009-BL.jpg
@ Endfest
how about an after dinner at your place (pasta, wine and vinyl)? are you up for it?

Yeah, ordering some decent Buitenveldert Italian food and have an after session at mine sounds cool. Don't know how wasted I'll be from the Aux 88 concert on Friday, but definitely not gonna cook wink .. already more than proud of myself if I make to the fair on Samstag tongue

Sogar die gr